I HAVE ME ......WHAT IS IT???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wen, Sep 23, 2002.

1. wen

wen New Member

I WOULD LOVE TO CHAT WITH ANYONE WHO SHARES THE ME PART.
    HOW DID WE GET THIS? I HATE IT! WHAT SEEMS TO HELP YOU?

WEN
  2. wen

wen New Member

I WOULD LOVE TO CHAT WITH ANYONE WHO SHARES THE ME PART.
    HOW DID WE GET THIS? I HATE IT! WHAT SEEMS TO HELP YOU?

WEN
  3. ali-may

ali-may New Member

I've recently learned that ME is exactly the same as Chronic Fatigue and Chronic Fatigue & Immune Dysfunction Syndrome. They are just different names for the same thing!

A process of elimination is what you need to go through to find out what makes you feel better. What works for one person may not work for another. At the least, take a good multivitamin or spirulina, and things that will help your immune system. For this, I'm taking Olive Leaf extract. I also take vitamin c, and green tea extract as a blood cleanser. I've also started taking Flax Seed Oil. Also, look into your diet.

I have a suspicion that a lot of my problems are caused by a candida infection - a lot of people here have this problem. So that's what I'm dealing with right now in order to help myself feel better.

Alison
  4. wen

wen New Member

I WILL LOOK INTO THAT THE PAIN IS THE WORST THING BECAUSE I HAVE 2ND FIBRO ITS SO HARD JUST TO POKE AT THE KEYS OF THIS COMPUTER I WILL DO THE DIET THING ALTHOUGH IM NOT EATING MUCH THESE DAYS.

THANKS WEN
  5. granmama

granmama New Member

Hi Wen,
    This is granmama. Did you ever get an answer to your iron issue you talked about sometime ago?
    I wrote you inquiring of this right after you posted, but we haven't heard from you in awhile.

I was concerned as I have an iron overload disorder and FM.

be well,
    granmama

[ advertisement ]