I have missed you

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kgangel, Nov 2, 2006.

1. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Sorry I have not been hear lately , but I have been trying to get a site of my own going to help in the fight against chronic pain. I am hoping to get a support group going as well someday and hopefully to be able to help in the funding of great places like pro health and all they do and many others I know I am not to mention here.

I see there are still sooo many requests and prayer concerns and my heart goes out to all. I am still praying. I know I am only one person and may not be missed, but I miss being here. I do want youto know that I am always praying though.

God Bless you all
    kgangel
  2. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

You have given me hope with your prayers....and some things are getting better. How is your son doing. i have a soft spot for kids, as i have my two boys Jake 14 and Cody 16 and they are not well. we all became sick due to toxic mold but have a great new lawyer and he foung a mold dr. so things are looking up. well i wish you well with your new projects. God Bless ((((HUGS)))) joanie
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Bless your new endevers (sp)? I'm so excited to see the results.

You are a sister with a mission and I am looking forward to seeing you in action.

I will pray for you and pls. let me know, anything new on your home front.

Blessings and Love. DE
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I have missed you and wondered how you are doing. It is good to hear from you. It sounds like you are on a mission for sure. PTL That is going to help you and many others also. I hope you will still pop in and tell us how you are doing and how your website is coming along. You are a special sister and I know that you can really have a positive influence on all those you touch. Take care.

Love,
    Nancy