I have my life back There is HOPE

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by 2livewell, Apr 11, 2006.

1. 2livewell

2livewell New Member

Hello, I have had fibromyalgia for 4 years now, and have suffered like all other people with Fibro, I have tried everything from traditional medicine's to Natural product's,
    I am a Dental Hygienist, and was to the point of looking into disability because I was having such a hard time working, a few month's ago a patient of mine could tell I was having a really bad day, and told me about a All Natural Juice that had helped many of her friend's with Fibro, at this point I was willing to try anything, so I purchased a bottle and begin to drink it, I begin to feel better, not as much exhuastion, more energy, so I purchased a case, after approx. 3 week's of drinking 3oz. 3 X a day, I have a very minimal amount of pain (only after a hard day at work) No Pain on easy day's, I have my energy back! I Have my life back!!! Just want to let everyone know that there is Hope, don't give up! I am not here to sell anything, I just want everyone with Fibro to know that there is something that really work's, I know what it is like to lose hope, but this is the 1 thing that has made a difference in my quality of life, and I just want to share it with everyone that is suffering.
    For more information about this juice I am drinking check out
    www.Xang-O-Mangosteen.com

and

www.Xango-Health-Wealth.com