I have "Sometimers".....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bevy2most, May 13, 2008.

1. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

My youngest son told me that I have "sometimers", because I remember stuff only sometimes....If I remembered stuff all of the time I would have "Alltimers".

I feel terrible that my children have had to grow up through my illness. They are such a blessing, and so far the oldest 2 aren't doing bad for themselves.

2. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Please don't feel bad. They don't. I can tell just by what you write about them that they are doing wonderfully and it is all because of how they are raised.

So instead of saying you feel terrible, you should pat yourself on the back and feel magnificent for bringing up such smart, beautiful, respectful children.

You go girl!!!!!

Big Hugs and Kisses

3. victoria

victoria New Member

what a sense of humor your son has! - that will carry him thru life!

Please don't feel bad.... he is obviously already a compassionate understanding individual, likely since he has such a great Mom like you!

all the best,
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

with Mickey and Victoria. You should be very proud of your children. You are teaching them well and that your son has a great sense of humor.

Continue to do what you have been doing girl and you ALL will be fine (-: !!

Hugs and blessings,

5. momof471

momof471 New Member

I used to feel I was an absolutely horrible mother and why couldn't I just snap out of it!

I've come to realize though that I am not perfect and no one is. I may not remember every thing I should, and I may not be able to do everything they or myself want.

I am here for them though. Alot more than some parents. My kids have more responsibility than most, but that is not all bad.

I see them growing up as considerate, loving and understanding children and that will take them very far in life. They are also kids that know how to have fun and to be creative in their spare time.

Kids are insightful, if we stop and look through their eyes.

I can't wait to tell my kids about sometimers and alltimers, they like to joke about me not remembering. Gotta laugh about it!!!

God Bless
  6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

that is SO funny and clever.

I feel guilty about my kids too thought they're grown now, my son was only 12 when I became ill.