I have the best news

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monica33flowers, Sep 5, 2008.

1. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I won with my claim for Social Security!

This is such a HUGE load off my and Randy shoulders. We may have to celebrate a little tonight!

The added bonus is this was my first try through Allsup and I just can't believe I won on my first try!
    [This Message was Edited on 09/05/2008]
  2. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

That's wonderful news! SS claims are so hard to win (as you know), so I think you should celebrate a lot! Just don't go dancing in the streets or anything so they're tempted to take your benefits away.... ;-)

Take care,

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Great News! Now you can buy that _____ and take that trip to _______ and pay off that _______.

Couple years ago a gal posted that she got her back SS benefits. Apparently told everydobby she knew. Many of her relatives thought she should help them out. One fellow asked her to buy him a truck!

Aesop is not with us, so you have to write your own moral to this story.

4. ckball

ckball New Member

Oh that is great news- I know that is a great relief, now if you could get healed you can enjoy yourself a bit. Swampped at work ut had to say congrats-Carla
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Wow! i think i know how wonderful you Feel!,,,,although it took me 2 tries to get full benefits,,,,#1 try got partcial,,,,,,After all you have been through Healthwise just latley and of course all the other Medical you have ,,,,,,I'm not surprised it went right through for you!,,,,,,,,,,CELEBRATE,,,,,Have fun and do something really special for yourself!,,,,,,,,HUgs!,,,,,,,Sis

BILLCAMO New Member

I saw on the FM board that you got it on the 1st try using allsup.

Good to hear a story of someone getting it with a minimum of problems!

Blessings ,

7. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I know what a relief it is so congratulations.

8. poets

poets Member

That's great news. I'm sure things will be much easier for you now.

9. springwater

springwater Active Member

Great News, Monica! So happy to hear it.

God Bless
  10. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

How wonderful for you sweetie. That is fantastic that you got accepted on your first try. Yes, you need to do some celebrataing !!

I am so happy for you.

Hugs and blessings,