I have the worst back ache

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Nov 20, 2005.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

Out of the blue tonight as I was laying on the couch my back ststed to hurt so badly that I was intears. I had not done a thing to make it hurt but it was so painfull that I wanted to scream.

I know thatI have back problems &things like spinal stenosis, degenerate disc diesase,osteo arthrihsis, and things like that. Sso I was rubbing my back where it was sore andhurting and it was tender to the touch and feels swollen if your low back can swell up?
    It was sending electricl shocks down the back of my right leg, it also had a buring feeling in it and walking was so painfull that I felt like I was going to fall.

What the heck is going on with me? I am having stange pains that I have not had . Can stress cause you to hurt?
    I have not lifted or done anything that I am not todo and yet my back is hurting so much. IF I had to rate it I would say a 12+.

I really don't know what I have done to make my back hurt like this.And my tailbone hurts too. I think I am falling apart. I am hurting and want this pain to go away NOW. But it is not listening to me. NOt that pain can listen but something is going on and I don't know what it is. I had arather stressful day today .

WE went to see our grandson and got to spend only 15 minutes with them but that is ok because they will be here in not quite 2 weeks. They will be staying for 2 days so I will get to play with the baby. I tried to give him a kiss and the little twirp frenched me, I was kissinghis lips and out comes his tounge andhe just sticks itout at me.

I told him that you dn't french kiss your grandma, and he just smiled and laughed at me. And I kissed him goodbye and he licked me and I went to kiss his lips and out came that tounge again that sily boy. HE has found that tounge and will hang it out laying it on his ower lip and he likes to do this all the time.

WE were on our way home when the oldest daughter called to tell her dad that she had put her dirty dutch oven in my self cleaning oven and it filled the house with smoke and it was and still has a nasty smell to it. So I had to clean the stove off and the whole kitchen as the smoke had left this dust like stuff on everything.

You would think that this daughter would understand that you don't clean a dutch oven in your mothers oven. I mean she is 27 you would think that when the instructions say that it is going to smoke when you use the self cleaning mode it does not mean that you put things in that oven it should be empty.But I don't know anything.

But my house was a mess from her trying to clean up the mess she had made. Just 2 nights ago my hubby came home and I had not been feeling good. And he came into the living room and laid a dozen red roses on my chest. I asked him what were they for? He said because he loves me and that I am trying to keep the house clean and that i have been happier.

HE said can't I just give you rose's for just because and I said yes you can anytime. It made me feel so nice and happy. I Know that he has no understanding of the pain issues I have but he has accepted that there is really something wrong with me becasue no one can hurt all the time . I wake him up in the night crying in my sleep and I dont' remember it. But it really upsets him.

SO as I was writing this post he came ooout of his den and asked me was I ok? What is the matter is something wrong? I just told him that my back hurts. OH well I am going to take a HOT bath and go to bed after I take my apin pills and a soma after the bath. I don't want to fall down and hurt me. AFter all I can tripp over a shadow andit doesss not have to be mine either. LOL

Well off to the tub. thanks for listening to me whinne about everything. I am not much help to night. I will post later on if I am still awake.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
    Rosemarie
  2. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

Better get in and see your doc. Have him order an MRI to make sure you don't have a bulging disc or something that is pinching off a nerve in your spine.

I have had 3 spinal surgeries and am possibly facing a 4th soon. Believe me, I can totally relate to what you are saying!! Trust me-see your doc!! PG