I have these little "bumps" under my eyes.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dara, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Dara

Dara New Member

So, when I went to a doctor today I asked her about these. She said they are normally a sign that a person's cholesterol is too high. Usually you can go to a dermatologist and have them removed, but she said that I have so many that she didn't know if I would be able to or not. Somedays they are not very noticeable and other days they really show up. They have an appearance of almost like a little water blister. They are not red, don't look like pimples or anything else. Thought any of you who have these might be interested.

Dara
  2. Dara

Dara New Member

Yes, I would say mine are also white. But she didn't say anything about calcium, just cholesterol. You said that they told you that you would have to use a cream to soften them up, do they feel hard underneath? Mine don't, they just feel like there's something in there, like liquid maybe??

Dara
  3. CPRN911

CPRN911 New Member

have the same problem,,,but only under one eye and there are 3 small white ones....my cholesterol is normal...so are my triglycerides....want them off so seeing a dermatologist in a couple of weeks....they're not noticeable w/makeup but I'm afraid if I don't get them off while they're small then might be more difficult...my mom had them too and had them removed...wasn't a problem and no scarring...will let you know what this doc says they're from...
  4. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

I actually took a needle and popped it open once but nothing came out, the only thing I did was to make it sore.
    Carlacat
  5. babyblues68

babyblues68 New Member

My doctor said the same thing about it being related to my cholesterol. He did say a dermatologist could take care of it, but it takes too much energy as it is to get to my reg. doctor much less a new one. So for now I'll keep my little bumps til they really bother me.

Tammy