I have to brag a little bit

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monica33flowers, Oct 11, 2008.

1. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

If you click on my profile name you will see my red tea rose plant. It is over 6 feet tall and here is Randy to show you how tall it is.

I know a few parts are hard to see but the roses are gorgeous. I took another picture which I will put up later of one of the roses in my hand. It is bigger than my hand!

I just can't believe I have roses in Oct here in Wisconsin. This is the third batch of blooms for this tea rose and the flush before had 13 roses!
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Tell Randy he's impressive too. Smiling out loud.

3. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Yes, great job! They are beautiful! Oh, did ya 'member to

call Randy in from the yard for dinner?

4. sisland

sisland New Member

Those guys are so silly!,,,,lolol,,,But the rose Bush is gorgeous! Very tall and the dark red roses are my favorite!,,,,,,can't wait for your next photo!,,,,Sis,,,,,,,,ok,, p.s.,,,nice boyfriend too!,,,,lol...
    [This Message was Edited on 10/13/2008]
  5. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

If i had tall dark and handsome in my garden too! LOL

The flower is gorgeous also.
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Monica - those roses are just gorgeous. As you can probably see I am answering from the old board. I wish we wee able to get everyone's bios and pics from the new board. I am to lazy to go back to the new board. Therefore you will have to put up with all the <BR's> etc. etc.

At least we now can edit from the new board. That is must for me.

Yes, Randy is good looking too besides the lovely roses (-: !!

7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Darn, I missed the first picture of Randy standing next to it. That rose is a PERFECT rose. Very beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.