I have to say

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty, Mar 12, 2007.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

This site is briliant I cant belive all the ideas and help
    I do get a bit mixed up with a lot of information but I will read it again if not sure, I have been very depressed of recent and mediacation makes me ill so reading some of your stories has given me hope, there is no suport groups or anything like that here in Singapore but I find help here and I feel upbeat today and I have ordered some
    of the recomended tablets.
    have a nice day xx
    Clertyx
  2. findmind

findmind New Member

Welcome to our ProHealth site! I am so glad when others come here and learn of our ideas, troubles, sharing and caring,

We hope you will be with us for a long, long time, and I'm so glad you feel uplifted a bit by the site.

Write ProHealth if you don't get your products in a timely manner, ok? They are really good about meeting your special needs.

There's always hope!
    findmind
  3. clerty

clerty New Member

I will be here a lot LOL!!!
    regarding my tables I hope I get them soon I did pay extra to have them delivered ASAP!!!
  4. Katchina

Katchina New Member

Hi

yes I really like it here too,
    I was recommended to this site and I have only joined a couple of weeks ago but I am glad I did,
    there seems to be a very gentle and sensitive type of person here which I am sorry to say really doesnt go for every CFS/FMS 'support' site, so many of which are very clicky or even nasty sometimes in my experience, really glad to say I havent seen any of that type of thing happening here at all.

I came here with a very upsetting problem and I was given very good advice by some kind and caring people right away, and I stayed in order not to feel so alone, so thanks to all you kind people for making me feel welcome, its good to share eh?
  5. roge

roge Member

mmm....i ordered my first shipment of goodies friday feb.23 and still waiting, this is the 13th business day and says between 5-10 business days, but i am in canada, hopefully they are not delayed at customs, i dont know if this common for out of country?

is there anyway of tracking or knowing what the status is? i guess i will call them..

anyone else from canada who orders from prohealth?

peace
  6. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

clerty:

I sent money over seas and it was confiscated by the
    government.

I was fined, never got the meds and had to pay the
    government and never got the a thing.

Buyer beaware.

nyrofan
  7. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

I'm in Ottawa, ON and sometimes I wait several weeks because of custom's delays. It's not the fault of Prohealth, they process more quickly than some US sites. I never pay extra though for fast shipping, but sometimes I get orders in a week.

One thing I can say about Prohealth, no matterr how long it takes, they are well worth it. i'm on their auto-ship discount plan and get a shipment every 3 mths. I actually just asked for that shipment a mth early this time. Can't run out of my anti-inflammatory enzymes, ProEnzyme P!

Jeanne
  8. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

Sometimes I go for weeks or even mths and then get right back into it again. You will find no finer people than here. I know all about the depression and the overwhelming feelings of dispair and worthlessness that comes with my fibro. You are so pretty in your picture. Im old and it always surprises me when I find how young alot of you are.

Hang in there! It might help to find a psycologist or councelor to talk to, it helped me to finally accept that the life I knew is gone.

Suzette
  9. clerty

clerty New Member

for all the support I am going to have CBT soon I suppose I have not come to terms with this !!!
  10. roge

roge Member

Hi my fellow Ottawan!

Ashton, ya not too far from ottawa. I am in Kanata.

thanks for sharing your experience me with about prohealth. Ya so I guess it has been held up at customs. rrrr

Go Sens!

Peace
  11. JLH

JLH New Member

Welcome to our board!

I think you are the first person from Singapore to be here! Are you a permanent resident of Singapore, or is your husband working there, or if you don't want to say, that's OK, too??????

Your picture is so beautiful.

I don't know about what medical care is available to you, if you can obtain U.S. medications, etc., but the following meds are what helps me the best:

1. Cymbalta (30 mg, 2 x day) - an anti-depressant which also helps the fibro pain.

2. Neurotin (or a newer one called Lyrica). It's actually a med used for seizures, but works well on neuropathy (nerve) pain, then was found to help fibro pain.

3. Zanaflex, a muscle relaxer - taken before bed to help me sleep.

Hugs,
    Janet
  12. clerty

clerty New Member

I am from scotland just staying for 2 years hubby is a QS working here I can't.
    well I have had better care here that in scotland expensive right enough !!!
    I have a lot of problems with medication everything makes me ill at the moment I am trying clonazipam low dose I am just popping out to see my ENT doc there is something going on there LOL!!!
    take carex
  13. roge

roge Member

thx

1 mth!! - cmon customs, so sitting there for 2-3 wks, get a move on it ...what are they looking for LSD in there or what?

not a big deal i suppose as not life or death if dont get my goodies now and now i know can take up to 1 mth so will order a good mth before I want the stuff in the future

heh, did you see my post to you a few weeks back about the medical centre in ottawa that does the metabolic testing?

if not search under your name

peace
  14. Shalala

Shalala New Member

Yes it is amazing all of the info and tips and just really nice people who know what we are going through and do not judge us and understand when you need to vent and give you a hug when you are down.