I have two things that I would like prayer for'

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lovethesun, Jul 21, 2006.

1. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

my daughter is coming back from Iraq in the next couple of weeks.Please pray for her safe trip home.A friend is in the hospital today having a suspicious mass removed,Please pray
    that it is not malignant .Another friend is receiving Chemo on her breast,Please pray for her.Thank you,Linda
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Oh my, you have so much to worry and pray over. I ask that God hold your hand and guide you so that you may help your loved ones. Blessings for your daughter and for your two friends. I shall pray.
  3. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Dear Linda,

You and your daughter and your two friends will be in my thoughts and prayers. I bet it will be so great to see your daughter again. How long has she been gone? Love and Hugs

Kitty
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in with prayers for your daughter's safe return.

And for the health and well-being of your two friends.

May God bless and strengthen you also.

Love, Judy
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

my daughter is coming back the end of the month,The one friend who was having surgery was told it was benign(prayers working!) The other person is still getting chemo.I will get to see my daughter the beginning of September.It's been a year.Linda
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Please know that I also will be praying for these needs.

God bless you....Mari
  7. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Praying for safe return of daughter ( yeah:). Bet you can't wait to see her.:)

Praise God for good report on friend's begnin mass.:)

Praying for friend going through chemo.

Praying God will give you a special blessing, for thinking of other's and their need's.:)

Claudia
  8. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Thanks claudiaw for the extra prayer little blue stem,she'll be back a year.She's talking about staying in and doing another 9 months over there for extra pay and more education paid for.That's still iffy.Linda
  9. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Wishing you all Blessings.
    carolin
  10. tlayne

tlayne Member

First I ask that you will thank your daughter for serving her country, and making our lives safer! I am praying for her safe return and for a joyful reunion! Your friend is also in my prayers for healing. Love, Tam
  11. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am praying for your daughter's safety...and, I truly admire her so much! I will pray that she will make the right decision about staying.

Love....Mari
  12. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

happy tears.You all are such generous people and I really appreciate you.Linda
  13. TAM

TAM New Member

Linda,

My thoughts and prayers will be with you for the safe trip home for your daughter and prays for good health for your friends.

God Bless you Linda, Take care, Tammy.
  14. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Safe and sound.Thanks for all your prayers.Linda
  15. MamaR

MamaR New Member

So very happy that your daughter is home! I know that you will sleep so much better tonight!

Love....Mari
  16. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

with all the extra stuff going on with palestine and israelis ,I was getting even more concerned.Linda
  17. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Linda,
    Happy to hear that your daughter is back in the USA. I'm sure no one is happier than she is. I sort of hope she will stay here now.

I know you can't wait to see her!

Love & prayers,
    Faye