I have witnessed a horrible tragedy today

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by garlinbarb, Sep 5, 2002.

1. garlinbarb

garlinbarb New Member

My brother's 23 yr old neighbor killed herself. He is so upset because he didn't know she was suicidal.She left a beautiful 2yr old girl with golden curls without a mother.
    It was over her husband drinking and staying out all night and spending all of their money.
    I am a little suspious about him. He usually goes to work about6:30 but didn't this morning. He said he couldn't wake her so stayed home with the baby.......hello! He didnt tell anyone until about 9 and it was 10 before the EMTs ad cops got there.
    I am requesting prayer for all concerned, but especially the baby.This is the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Barb
  2. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Barb, I am so sorry that you had to witness this. I am also praying for you, as you became an unwilling victim in all of this. Know that this young lady is now with her Father and will never be in pain again. The saddest part about suicide is all of the victims left behind. I pray that someone in her family is able to raise the little girl with lots of love and patience. God bless, Deena
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For all concerned Barb, that is so sad for that little one.

I will pray that the truth is what will be found out.

I am so sorry for you and your brother, that is so tragic to be that close to for both of you.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. garlinbarb

garlinbarb New Member