I havve the best hubby in the world

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kellyann, Feb 16, 2008.

1. kellyann

kellyann New Member

It was our 15th wedding anniverary on Valentines day. Hubby comes in afte work hands me a small heart shaped whitmans candy box and the new Cherl Crow CD. He knew i wasn't feeling well so he said we could just do a rain check on dinner out. So I thought that was it. Then he says you might want to go have a look out in the driveway. So I go outside, I see this gorgeous little red convertible setting there with a balloon tyied on it! I start opening the door, I ask is it mine? He says of course it is! I start screaming and jumping up and down! HAHA! This car is so nice! It looks like a brand new car, een though it is used, it is a chysler sebring convertable, metalic red with a tan top. It has been garage kept and is in perfect condition! I am so lucky to have such a toughtful hubby! It is ust what I wanted! Whoohoo! I am driving it to Florida next week to see my mom! I am so very tickled! He said it was real hard for him to keep it from me and not spill the beans till Valntine's day, haha! Do I have the best guy in the world or what?

2. victoria

victoria New Member

what a great surprise!

Just seeing it everytime you go outside will probably give you an extra 'jumpstart' of energy, lucky you!

3. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

You have a very good husband!!! Enjoy your new car!!

4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

that is so nice, what a lovely surprise for you.

yes you do have one of the best hubbies in the world.

5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Kellyann - what a wonderful husband to give you a nice "new" car. Glad you had a wonderful surprise for Valentines Day. You deserve it kiddo.

Hugs and blessings,

6. sisland

sisland New Member

WoW!,,,,You deserve it Girl! pat hubby on the back for that one!!,,,Hope you have a great road trip!,,,,,Hugs!,,,,Sis
  7. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Can i have a ride!! Please, Please, can i, can i, have just a whee little ride!?!!

What a great guy!! You win hands down. Have fun and enjoy yourself, if you get bored or something just swing on up North!! HA Ha

8. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Kelly, I'm so happy that hubby did this for you. You deserve it and so much more. You truly are inspiring with all that you do for your family.

I wish you many happy rides in your convertible.
  9. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I'm still pinching myself, I can hardly believe the car is mine. I've never had such a nice car in my life! It's so shiney and red, and a convertible! Whoohoo! I love this car! Shoot, when my kid's get to driving me crazy, i'll just go on a road trip, haha!