I hear a lot of giggling at me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Asatrump, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I said I had my own cathedral. Hot tub in the garage. All the privacy in the world, dim lights and no noise except the water jets. Perfect for half an hour of prayer.

Yes, I go in buck naked. And come winter when the non insulated garage goes down to ten degrees , you may kindly and reverently refer to me as "icicle butt" in a cathedral of prayer. tsk tsk. wipe that grin off!
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

and they call this the worship board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Love,
    Nancy
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

I am trying to picture what an icicle butt looks like but I can't. Maybe you could send us a pic. lol. Maybe it would help us to pray more effectively for you.lol.
    Cath
  4. tlayne

tlayne Member

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL!!!! You all know how to make a tired girl laugh! Love, Tam
  5. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

Don't make me chuckle so...I could accidently spray the computer laughing.. Shouldn't drink water while reading funny posts.

I get cold easy. I can't imagine stripping to the raw to get into a tub in the cold. It must be a body shock when you get back out into the cold air.
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Be careful or I will get graphic here! Let's just say one day last winter it was quite something. I wondered what the brown ice was I kept finding on the garage floor. I thought it was maybe frozen mud.

duhhhhhhhh At my age I should know better. My cases of canned soda still in the case, all exploded!!! Seams opened and spewed forth soda. And, being efficient, I had six cases on hand!

Need another laugh? OK I got sticky feet walking through the frozen coke to get to the hot tub.

ummmmm, once I finally figured out what it was I did clean it. Do you have any idea what it is like to clean frozen stuff when the garage was just under TEN degrees.

OK, now picture me running fast. An old fat lady streaker.

Now insert grin, and for whoever talked about not reading with a mouthful of water, please be careful.
  7. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

That was me.....at least I put the water down first. Whew!
  8. fromnz

fromnz Guest

Hi Asatrump, I have a photo of you, maybe with a bit of technical disruption we could give everyone a treat? Just kidding !!
    I have enjoyed the read, I needed a lift too, so thanks for your input.
    Linda.
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

Asa,
    Your cathedral prayer has always sounded heavenly to me. Hot water, relaxation, quiet - I'm jealous.

And thanks for the great laugh - I can't stop chuckling at the "nude prayer". A new phenomenom in the religious world?

Lol, Love, Judy