I heard from Nonie!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BonnieQ, Jun 4, 2002.

1. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

Thank God Nonie made it through her surgery. She is waiting for the results of the biopsy. She is at home resting and will be for a few days. She thanks everyone for their good thoughts and kindness and especially their prayers. She asked that everyone please continue to pray for her. And also asked we pray for her baby grandson Michael. She is waiting to hear about what the drs. said about him also.
    We thank God for listening to all our prayers.
    BonnieQ
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Thanks, Bonnie for letting us know. I'm so glad to hear the surgery went well. I will continue to pray for her and that the results will be good and also for Michael.

Love, Harmony
  3. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Thank you Bonnie for sharing the news. I praise the Lord for sparing Nonie from great pain and I will continue to pray for her well being. Lord, I again am asking for Your light to be shone upon Nonie. I thank You for guiding her surgeon and watching over Nonie during the operation. Please continue to hold Nonie close, for she is indeed one of Your very special children. I ask that her recovery from this surgery be quick and painfree and that the biopsy be of good news. In Your Son's name I ask of these. Amen.
  4. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Short of my son's smiling face, I am so thankful to hear this report.....I really was praying on this one and bless God who comforted Nonie and her family that she is home; that to me is a miracle in itself.

There are almost no words for my thanksgiving to you Heavenly Father, and Nonie. Much love from my little family to yours. Cactus Lil'