I hope you aren't sick about hearing about my Hubby

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Grandma6, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Grandma6

Grandma6 New Member

This is to ALL of you that replied to me after my "nightmare" at the hospital last Thursday.

I want to say Thank You for recognizing how GREAT my Hubby is. I know that I brag about him often and most of the time I'm not even meaning to but when I am telling yawl of some kind of situation I have been in, I am giving you the facts and by doing that I always include what my Jim has done and that ends up sounding like I'm bragging about him. Since I don't drive plus my Fibro Fog, he is with me at every appointment.

However, He is a one-of-kind Hubby, (now I'm bragging :), and I know how blessed I am to have him but when I read over all the replies from Yawl, it made me feel so proud when you all recogized how great he is too.

So many times on the board I hear how different ones spouse's, "Don't understand" or "Spouse doesn't help me", etc and all I can do is pray for the ones that do not have their spouses support. I pray that for some unknown reason to us your spouse would change overnight and be as understanding as Jim is.

So I am posting this to say "THANK YOU, FOR NOTICING THAT I HAVE A JEWEL FOR MY LIFE LONG PARTNER!!

Grandma6

2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

My Jim is a jewel! He actually cares about me, cares that I'm not feeling well, tries to do little things to get me out sometimes, brings home little gifts, etc. He is just a great guy. I don't know if I would be as patient as he if the shoe were on the other foot. I hope so.

We are fortunate...I never want to take it for granted.

Sue
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I was on here for just a few minutes,,,,so much pain today.
    I try to read some here as often as I can. I don't post a lot due to either the brain fog or pain in hips when sitting for over a few minutes. I sometimes have a hard time posting as I don't want to leave people out.
    I know how blessed that we are to have a understanding husband. I really don't think that I could make it without mine. I pray that he will stay with me.
    He is so patient with me. I don't see how he can put up with it sometimes. I read how some people on here are left all alone, or their hubby doesn't understand, and I am so sad. I appreciate all of you here too!!!

God bless!!
    Please remeber me as I am so down tonight. I am so very tired of this awful pain in my legs, hips, and now my stomache (when I take pain meds it is making my stomache hurt so much). I have an appointment for this coming Monday...hope that I can make it 'till then.

Sorry for complaining.

Mari

[ advertisement ]