I hurt

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by morningsonshine, Oct 15, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I do not want to accept my limitations!!
    GRRRR
    I have been bouncing back and forth so much!

I wish things would level out for me. I quit my ABX don't know if i should have or not.

This last several months, have been taking me up and down, from fairly okay days, to days i can barely manage.

From depression, and pain, and numbness, to oh boy, lets do something!

But the good days are only several compared to the weeks of struggle.

Frusterated, and don't want to live in this box.
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Stop the world and let me off eh? I know exactly where you are coming from. It is so difficult when you are a type A always on the go, doing everything yourself and looking after others and then boom. I have had ra for 4-5 years have a bunch of other junk and now fibro. I have never had remission or been stable for more than a day. I know your frustration. You hear all these stories of people going and doing and yet it is a struggle just to get dressed in the morning. I really wish I had some great words of wisdom for you but I don't. All I know is that God is faithful and that He is here somewhere in the midst of this mess and that even though we can't see it He does know what He is doing.God has promised to go THROUGH THIS WITH US. Like I said to someone else can I just sit beside you and put my arms around you and let you know that you are not alone and that I care about you and what you are going through. I am glad to see that you reached out in the midst of your pain. It is so easy to shut down and not want to talk to anyone. Please keep in touch on this board there are so many wonderful people would love to support you through this time. Father could You please come and bring light into this lady's situation right now. Please bring her some hope where there seems to be no hope. Please bring stability to her health. May the good days out weigh the bad days. Could You please let something good happen today to show her that You are watching of her and that she is not alone. Thank you In Jesus Name Amen. God Bless you.
    Cath
  3. webintrig

webintrig New Member

There is a bunch of prayer warriors here and I know that the more people you have praying for you that the Lord is listening...even listen and knows what is in our hearts.

It is ok to hurt and cry and this is what this disease does to us.

We will have good and bad days. I will tell you this I will say a special prayer for you and you will go onto my list of special persons to pray for!

There is hope in going into remission with this condition.

Blessing to you my friend and your family,
    webby

4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I don't think I know what ABX is? I will pray for you. Our lives are like a see saw, going up and down. None of us want to live in this "box". But I am still moving, and there are plenty of people my age already passed from this earth.

Please take care of yourself, and I will pray for relief for you.
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Morningsonshine

(((((((((((((Gentle HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

I am praying God will be with you to give you strength, comfort and peace from all you are going through.

I am not familiar with ABX, is it a medication that you quit taking? I wonder if it is, could you possibly be having some kind of withdrawl from not using it anymore?

You are in my prayers for healing and blessings

hugs

kgangel
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I hope your feeling better.
    I know what you mean,I"m having trouble with my balance again and just feeling so tired of this whole thing most days I sit and cry and just pray for God to give me the ability to stand strong in my faith, and read all the healing scriptures I can.
    today I"m out side making myself put flower pots away and trying to clean up the deck.
    My head feels like theres a weight in the back of it and I keep feelimg like I"m going to fall over, I went through this last year, and DRs really don"t know what to do.
    I"ll keep praying for both of us, Blessing sixtyslady
  7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am guessing that every single one of us here can relate. There are days that we just don't want to accept our condition. I am praying for God to breathe a breath of encouragement and peace on you now. I know the times I fight against my illness it just makes the pain worse. When I can accept where I am and have hope of a better future then it just seems like I can handle things much better. I will pray for you that things get better very soon for you. Take care.

Love,
    Nancy
  8. morningsonshine

and LittleBluestem

I whole heartedly thank you all for your prayers and well wishes!
    They made me feel less alone, and supported, i'm still having muscle/joint pain, but mentally i feel much better.

I also have just been praising the Lord.

Caffey, I didn't need great words of wisdom, i needed exactly what you gave me, the comfort of a friend who understands, and the prayer that you offered. Thank you, you blessed my heart.

Dear webby, so glad to be getting to know you, thank you for your kind words.

Asa, thank you for your care, i hope all is well with you?
    ABX- Anti-biotics. Just wasn't seeing them help me, in fact i feel like i've been getting weaker and concerned about the yeast.

Kgangel, Thank you for your support and prayers, I felt like the ABX was causing me to have deeper depression. But who knows?

sixtyslady, sweetheart, because you do have sweetness in your heart, i hope your feeling better. Keep relying on the Lord, he has enough faith for both of us.

Bandwoman, sometimes i just do not want to accept my limitations!!! And other times i'm at peace. I miss that feeling of just "being alive"
    Like littleblue is going to do, sometimes i refuse to "laydown" and do something fun, beyond my means and energy. Knowing i will pay for it.

Littlebluestem, i will be praying for you, and I'm VERY jealous! I was planning to go there too, it was my goal to have recovered enough to go this fall and meet all the wonderful SM people! But i'm still to weak, just think we could have met too! Sorry about your cyber friend,
    I do believe one day we will meet at one of the SM events, and i look forward to it.

Besides, i've decided you have to come and move in with me, so we can train my horse!! LOL

I posted another funny little incident on the CFS?FMS board, called "my latest OOPs"

(((((Hugs))))) to each of you,

Misty
  9. morningsonshine

It took a couple days, but i did reply to all of you,

Thank you soooo, much for your love, and support!

Hugs,

Misty