I just couldn't wait to tell you

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 23, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I found the neatest tool today. If you do a search for e-sword, you will find some really neat downloads. You can download the whole bible in several translatins (complete with a concordance), comentaries, daily devotions etc. I think this is woderful. Please check it out if you think you could use something like this.
    Takesha
  2. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

That is even greater news than i thought you were going to say. I thought it would be that - we have 24hr. coverage - which maybe you do have by now! -- I haven't been on all day. I would also take 10AM Central time - if that is OK. Last nite my fammily was here - and I really didn't think of it till about 10:20.

I will have a lot of requests to post. Are we posting them on a seperate thread?

I put the new site on a Favorite key - but haven't checked it out much as yet.

God Bless you, Marian
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

We are not far from 24 hour coverage,(just five slot short) and they are really ackward hours like 12midnight, 1&2 am and 1&2pm all pacific time. So it's the middle of the night hours for most everyone.
    If I am understanding you right, you want the 10am central slot along with the 10pm slot? I will put you in that, and if I am confused you be sure to let me know. If you could see me with my list of times, my time zone map (pulled from the telephone book) and my granny magnifer glasses, you'd have a good laugh!!
    All post's of prayer requests and praise reports will go straight to the board..I am just trying to keep the "for those who want a 24 hour prayer circle" post for anyone who wants to sign up and to post the schedule or changes to it. That way anyone can check that post and see what's available. Have I answered your question...only thing I don't like about the board, I can't go back and re-read the post's without losing my reply...guess I could always copy it and repaste it. Thank you, and I am excited about how active the board is getting, and the fact that your getting the word out. Praise God, he sure is good.
    Takesha
  4. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

I will see if I can fill those hours - I know 2 people in Astralia - The one is 12 hours different from NY. So 2AM here would be 2 PM for her - and then there is England - about 8 hours different. I wish we could get each other's E-Mail addresses - w/o it being so great a chanch of the wrong people getting hold of them. At this other p lace I can reach them w/ personal messages - so I will see what I can do.....Marian
  5. Takesha

Takesha New Member

My address is in my profile, I think it's the last line or so. Hope this helps. It would be great to have those slots filled, and I figured that in time they would be. If not by people overseas, by people who work nights. E-mail me at the address posted. I will probably mail you back from a differnt address, but I'll be sure to put my name in the subject so you know it's me. Hugs to you
    Takesha