I just discovered the Profile section of the Board!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by polliwog, Nov 15, 2002.

1. polliwog

polliwog New Member

I just discovered that by clicking on a person's underlined name that it takes you to their personal Profile page. I will read all about "You'all" and you can now read about me. It was a nice discovery! Sounds like we are all exceptional people, if you can believe our bios!:)
  2. polliwog

polliwog New Member

I just discovered that by clicking on a person's underlined name that it takes you to their personal Profile page. I will read all about "You'all" and you can now read about me. It was a nice discovery! Sounds like we are all exceptional people, if you can believe our bios!:)
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Just read YOUR profile! What an interesting lady, we have a lot in common, love animals (have five dogs, two outdoor and three indoors), all were throw-a-ways, just found one about 6 weeks ago inside a supermarket, little gal about five pounds (now that I have fattened her up a bit), named here Penny she is so tiny. Have a Pit Bull, a boxer, and two others that are just a little of everything.

Also a big reader, been into Serial Killers lately, read everything I can get my hands on. Have a library of over 10,000 books on all subjects. They are my best friends, have been since I was a child.

I live in the country too, but am too sick to raise large animals, but they are plentiful around here. I ride 40 miles just to see an enoumous Angus Bull, he is a beauty, only one they have in the pasture, so assume he is for breeding purposes, I have been seeing him now for 8 years, what a proud handsome fellow he is!

I have also learned to love my life as it is now too, at first I fought the Fibro toe and nail, but now I am content to live like I am able to without worrying about what used to be.

You can believe my bio, that is me now. Lieing takes a good memory, and that I don't have anymore.

Good to see you on the board, you sound like a fine lady.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

The profiles are quite cool! I just figured out how to add my photo yesterday!I sure wish everyone would fill out theirs and add a picture,-Its nice to learn alittle bit about the people here that have become friends~
    And Shirl-as for the interest in Serial Killers.I LOVE to read those books too!!!My boyfriend thinks I'm planning something!!(ya know,getting ideas)LOL
    Hoping we all have a nice weekend!
    love,
    Tracey
  5. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Hi,
    I just read your profile and learned that we share a lot of interests. My animals are my children. I have a 130lb German Shepherd, who is learning to be a service dog, a 90lb Boxer, who is just a pet, and a badly abused Miniature Schnauzer who keeps his big brothers in line. I have two indoor cats, and one "foster cat", who has lived with us nearly 7 years. He is an old street warrior and understands traffic, so he comes and goes, although I keep him inside at night. I have an Appaloosa mare that I WILL ride again, and a POA cross that I hope to train for my grandson. I have 3 wonderful step kids who have presented me with 4 grandkids that I adore. I too am a voracious reader, especially crime, espionage, and military novels. I have been doing genealogy since getting on the internet in 1997, and made contact with my dad's family for the first time since his death in 1956. What a reunion we had! There are a bunch of readers on this board. Maybe we should start a book exchange? Media rate postage is cheaper than a new book. Even buying them at the used book stores adds up real quick.
    Kathryn
  6. yellowrose1

yellowrose1 New Member

What interesting lives you all have! Mine isn't so bad. Just too lazy to type anymore.
    Kathryn, Good looking boys you got there.Really enjoyed the picture. I haven't learned how to do all that fancy picture stuff yet.
    Have a peaceful day. Sonya