I just dont' feel good.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Nov 13, 2008.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I have not been feeling well the past few days. I have had the worst stomache cramps, headaches, body aches, no fever, no cough. I just don't feel good at all. I have been under a huge amount of stress from family situations. I don't know what started this but I don't think I can cope with feeling like this much longer. My arms ache , legs ache, and I can't sleep. One other thing I itch all over and it bites. I have meds that may cause itching so I have meds to stop itching but they really are not working well at all.
    I am so tired of acheing that I could scream.. I don't have any energy to work on my house and get it cleaned up so that if someone needed to stay here it would be clean.
    Help I really am at my wits end. I don't understand what is going on with my body this time.
    Could this be part of my fibro? MPS, osteoarthitis.? Who knows.

2. wendysj

wendysj New Member

It sounds to me like your getting the symptoms of CFS. I have both CFS and FM. I have a little fatigue (which is much worse than "normal people tired" as I call it) with the FM aches and pains. But when the SEVERE fatigue set in, I can't do anything. My face hurts if I talk to much, my arms and legs feel like they weigh 100 pounds each. Those are the worst days, especially if the FM is flaring as well.

Ask your doctor about it. I don't think they can do anything but it will give you a better idea of what's going on.

Good luck,