I just don't know anymore

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by 4LadyDi, Feb 9, 2007.

1. 4LadyDi

4LadyDi New Member

I am a lost cause!! Why does it even matter anymore. Why does anything even matter anymore. I just don't know. I am trying so hard but yet feel like I am getting now where. It's like I am stuck in this hole and can't get out. A dark deep hole with no light shining down. You know that there has got to be some light but you wonder where it is. Oh how I just need a glimpse. A glimpse of hope!! My faith is all I got. I yearn to be with the Lord. I ache to be with Him!! Oh when will this pain leave me. When will it end. Is this what my future has to hold. Pain and suffering. A life filled with sadness. How empty I feel.How alone I feel. Maybe this is just what I deserve. To feel like a useless mother and wife and friend. I just don't know how to pick myself back up. I am down for the count!!
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Father, please come and help this lady. She has lost all hope and it is dark and she is scared. Please come and shine Your light into her darkness right now. Please bring peace to her mind. Please let something good happen to her to give her hope. Please come this night and take away her pain and discomfort and dispair. Please wrap Your arms around her and let her feel Your peace and Your Prescence. Please help her to know that she is not along. Please help her to focus on You. Thank you in Jesus Name. Amen.

Jesus loves you so much and He has not given up on you. He doesn't think you are a failure. You are His precious daughter. Try and focus on Him. Put on your fav. cd. I know it is dark and scary but He is walking beside you holding your hand and He will not let you fall. Do you have someone that you could talk to a good friend or Pastor. Try and stay as busy as you can. Sometimes when it is a dark time it is easy to withdraw and not be bothered with anyone and things seem worse when we are alone and think too much. Take care of yourself and there are some wonderful people on this board who will be praying for you and be there for you. Remember you are not alone and we are here for you. Blessings.
    Cath
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Sweetie, no preaching from me. But I would be in a similar state if I had not found an anti depressant that works for me. Do you have something to take? Hugs and prayers dear.
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

and the only way I got away from those feelings was taking antidepressants for a few years. I don't need them any more.

When you have that feeling of being in a dark hole with no light anywhere you need to see a doctor and get medications. I am so sorry that you are going through this. I know how tough it is. But there is help out there for you and I hope that you are able to get this help from your doctor.

Praying for you tonight.
    Love, Pepper
  5. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

You are definitely not alone in feeling this way. I struggle with feelings like these pretty much daily. Sometimes I want so much just to be with the Lord. Believe me, I know how hard it can be to hang on to hope and to believe that things are going to change. I struggle with that a lot too.

I too struggle with feeling like I deserve to be depressed and miserable. I've always had pretty low self-esteem and serious depression makes those feelings much worse. But you just have to remember. It is a lie. You do deserve to feel good and to be happier. I think I read that you are now on med. I've never tried meds myself, but I know from the depression board that a lot of people have been helped by them.

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. Hang in there. Remember, you are not the only person to struggle with things like this. There are other people who understand. Have you been to the depression board at all? It's a great place to vent. I go to both that board and this one.

Take care.

Lms526

((((hugs))))
    Lms526