I just found you last week

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pemaw54, Feb 4, 2006.

1. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

Ive been living with FM for almost 2 yrs. I thought I was all alone. I had to leave work, applying for disability. My sister was diagnosed with Chrons last week and she told me she had found an online group and so at last, I know I have found people just like me!! I answered some messages on Thursday, but I didnt introduce myself. God has given all of you to me. I cant stay on too long at a time because I cant sit that long in one place. Rest assured that I have found what Ive waited for sooo long
    Suzette
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

It's good to have you here. I hope you find the help and support you need. This is a great place. Feel free to jump in anytime.

Kathy.
  3. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

I know the feeling of finally feeling like your not alone.

For awhile there I just thought I was losing my mind. This board is great.

I'm so happy you found it, Ritatheresa
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

May the people here become your friends and helpers, your shoulder to cry on, your bringer of smiles. This happened to me.
    Love ANNE
  5. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

we're a good bunch with great mods. pleased to meet you :)
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

This is a great place...with great people.

See you around....Mari
  7. JLH

JLH New Member

Welcome, Suzette. I am so happy that you are joining us! Yes, you have found a place where everyone here is just like you!! We've all been there, done that!! LOL

To introduce yourself further, fill out your bio when you get a chance--you can put as much or as little info in it as you like. Just click on your username in the left column, then click on edit profile and start typing. Click on my name in the left column for an example if you like--and on others to read about them. It helps us all know who were are "talking" to!

Hope you find some useful info here!

Hugs,
    Janet
  8. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I am looking forward to reading your bio and knowing you better. Even tho I don't think anyone on here has a clue who I am, I know them, and enjoy all the posts, humor, even disagreements, personal stories, and help with this darned FM.

Jana
  9. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Welcome welcome :)
  10. tandy

tandy New Member

Just wanted to say a quick helo and welcome!!!
    Todays NOT a good day as for my pain level so I'll keep it short this time. :)
    ya might not be so lucky next time tho cause I'm known to 'go on & on'
    :)
    Hugs
    Tandy
  11. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

So glad you joined this wonderful group.I found them the day I was diagnosed.I hadn't gotten super bad yet.Anyway I'll be looking for your name Suzette.

Tandy..........I hope you feel better-I will say a prayer for you.Linda
  12. kch64

kch64 New Member

Sorry you had to find us because you are sick, but glad you found the support you need.

Welcome.
    Kendra
  13. sues1

sues1 New Member

See the crown......wrong one for a Princess, but that is us!

Well, we do have some gents on board and they have a great sense of humor and words of wisdom.

I refer to the Princess and the Pea..the book from childhood.

Even if we do not complain outloud, we are like that.

But I am gaining some ground on this from this site. Much to learn. It can be tamed down. Oh, recent news was to expect a way to diagnois and maybe by that we would have meds to help.....in a year....I am tired and wording things wrong. BUT Please jump in anytime and let us know you and be free to ask questions......
  14. PVLady

PVLady New Member

You sound like me when I first came here two years ago. I gained so much. I will tell you, I was very sick at the time and am much better now.

After coming to this board,I became very proactive to help myself. It took effort, but thankfully I found a wonderful doctor who treated my pain. That was the first and most important step - to get me out of pain.

I was then able to get moving, and in better condition. It has been a long road, but I made it.

I am so glad you found us!!!

15. tandy

tandy New Member

Linda for the well wishes above :)

I could use all the help I can can get!!
    It means alot to me~
    again,..Thank you hun

Hugs
    Tandy