I just gotta confess

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

With all the confusion in our lives, it's hard enough remembering if I am coming or going. I know we all use "usernames" but I just have to tell you "MY NAME IS RACHELE". Whew...I feel better now, and those who email me and already know my real name, you don't have to remember which one to right...Boy talk about being relieved...lol
    You all can call me anything...just don't forget to call me for supper.

Now you all know.
    Love ya
    Takesha/Rachele
  2. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

your to funny Rachele! mama
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I'm signing my personal mail with Takesha and some people or going "What?" besides with school starting next week, I am afraid I won't answer when they say Rachele...and I don't want them thinking I have a spit personality..lol

Hugs
    Just Me
  4. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Gonna take some getting used to but I think we all can handle it! Spit personality huh? Still can't get that image of me spitting in the devils eye out of your head, can ya? LOL
    Lisa
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Good to know ya Rachele, I'm Danny.
  6. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Lisa, I didn't know I had a boo boo...lol I think I was getting just a little tired...and know I can't get the image out of my head...I have great expectations for your being the next Universal Spiritual, Spitting Champion!!!! grin....I hope you don't start talking like that cat...what was it's name...the looney tune one...he he he Sylvester???
    Hugs...
    Takesha