I Just Have to Share

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Dec 23, 2006.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

My Youngest Girl Kymberlie Is in college for Her second year! Her Major is Human services, ie, Social Work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,She's Home for the Holidays now, But She of course Had to take her finals before leaving school for X-mas Break,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We Checked Her Grades on Line Last Night and She's got all A's! Wow i couldn't Believe it!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Although she was a straight A student in reg school i never thought she could do it in college!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sorry Don't mean to Ramble but It's the Best X-Mas gift a Mom could get!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Love to All!,,,,,,,,,Sydney
  2. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Well done to your daughter,she must be putting in real study for those fantastic results.Big pat on the back to you as well,shows your bringing up your daughter's really well.Bet your a chuffed mum.
    Have a great Christmastime & lets hope your pains aren't too bad,
    Regards ,Paul
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Thats what i Needed to Hear! Thankyou so much! I Tried Really Hard To do it right! Now it's Paying off!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hope you Have a Great Christmas Also!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Regards to You. S
  4. joyfully

joyfully New Member

We always hear in the papers about the students who act up, but we don't get to hear about all the wonderful students who put their heart and soul into their studies.
    Congratulations, Mom. You obviously did a great job as a Mom. Tell Kymberlie that we are all so very proud of her.
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Kymberlie. And good for her mom. Congrats!
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

To all of you ! it's really Great when the kids Do well!!!,,,,,,,,,,,Love to all
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

never underestimate your daughter.

8. MelaC

MelaC New Member

you both have every reason to be proud and I am sure it will make your Christmas so much the sweeter.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas and a wonderful New Year

9. sisland

sisland New Member

I Really appreciate all your great support and comments! I Will pass on to Kym all your thoughtful and wonderful comments!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm 100 percent sure that she will have the ability to Make the Big Bucks when she's done with school!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It will give Her a great life! Jodie you should be very proud of Your son also! I've been reading about his accomplishments in sports on some of your posts! And that He got a Lettermens jacket! That's so Great! Keep Encouraging Him!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S

10. sisland

sisland New Member

My gal kym will be Heading back to college in 2 days! We went to Lunch and a movie yesterday (chinese food and Charlotes Web Movie) It was alot of fun!
    Anyway i wanted you all to know that I passed on your encouraging comments to Kym about Her Grades! She was all Smiles from ear to ear!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think it's a really great thing to praise your kids! no matter how small or large a Feat they master!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs,,,,,,S
    [This Message was Edited on 12/28/2006]