i just need to vent a little

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by loto, Mar 18, 2009.

1. loto

loto Member

i am in so much pain this morning. mostly my elbows to my hands. having trouble typing and doing my job here at work. and to top it all off, the person that has a desk in the same office as me is especially grating my nerves to shreds already this morning, and i still have hours of work to go! she's always gotten on my nerves-she's one of those anal retentive persons that is very nosy and always gets in other people's business and conversations. I'll prolly be taking lots of pain meds just to get through the day. gotta go!
    loto
  2. wendysj

wendysj New Member

Hey Loto!

Sorry to hear about you being all creaky this morning... Me too! As I'm typing my wrists and arms hurt like the dickins! I'm sorry you have to share an office with someone. Yikes! I would lose it!

Try to not to focus on her being annoying... easier said than done. We all do what we have to do to get through the day. I hope your day flies by and you're sitting on your couch before you know it!

Wendysj
  3. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

When I have days like that..I focus on the minute when I can get home. Know that it's coming - you can get home, relax and leave the day behind you.

I understand about the co-worker thing. I have one that sits behind me and she is SO loud it hurts my ears. It sends me through the roof. I often just say 'shhhh" - I don't mean to,it just comes out.
  4. loto

loto Member

her voice is sooooooooooooo loud and raspy! and sometimes she'll be right up behind me and say something! my ears are more sensitive since I've had FM too, and it just about kills me!!!! UGH!!!!!! i've tried to get moved away from her, but there's no room left in the building!!!!thanks for your support! i'm trying to think of after work, my husband and i have been married for 20 whole years today, and my teenagers are taking us out to eat! too bad i'll have had too much pain meds in me to have a couple of drinks!!
  5. wendysj

wendysj New Member

Loto, my hearing is so sensitive now too! I can't stand for the TV or radio to be turned up and God help everyone if a commercial comes on and it's an irratating noise or voice. AHHH is right!

Congratulations on your anniversary!!!! That is really something to be proud of... It takes so much love, trust, compassion, understanding, etc. to keep a relationship going. I think it's awesome that your family will be celebrating together tonight! Have a great time!!!!

Wendysj