I JUST USED THE CHAT ROOM....IT WAS A BLAST

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by myalgiamania, Sep 11, 2006.

1. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

I could barely keep up at first but i caught on. it's great to have people that understand.

i like the worship board too..

God Bless Everyone!
  2. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

I've always been afraid to even go there cause I type so slow now and my spelling really sucks. I know chat rooms go really quick so I guess I'll just stick to the board where if I make a mistake I can take it back before it even gets posted. lol........SueF
  3. greatgran

greatgran Member

Would love to get into the chat room but first of all didn't know there was one and second how do you get into it?

I will try to go there, are there certain times or anytime?

I know I too would enjoy it...

Thanks
    greatgran
  4. greatgran

greatgran Member

p.s. I tried going to the chat room but was unable to do so...need help...thanks, greatgran
  5. kjfms

kjfms Member

I don't make it very often anymore though.

Someone asked about times. I have been on at all different time and have met several from down under too :)

As for getting in to chat just click on live chat and follow directions it does take a long time though. You usually have time to get a drink and go to the BR if you need to.

People in chat are always willing to help if you have questions too. There is even a way to slow down the screen although I can't remember at the moment...LOL

There are also instructions for you to take a look to before you go into chat.

Good luck,

Karen
  6. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

You can slow down the screen. my son did it for me so maybe someone else could help. the people that are on it are very helpful. it's good for a good laugh and we sure need that.

i got really caught up in it and it was fun...but you really have to make the time for it and have the energy.

It was great talking to you sea-dove...love that name.
    i'm having a bad day...so maybe i'll go on again tonite.

God Bless you all!
    [This Message was Edited on 09/12/2006]