I just wanna scream!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LedaMoon, Sep 5, 2002.

1. LedaMoon

LedaMoon New Member

Another night of only 4 hours of sleep. My body is so tight this morning, i feel like i have been hit by a mack truck. I've been off work for almost 2 weeks and i'm going nuts. I hate sitting at home with nothing to do. I thought i could catch up on some reading, but i can't concentrate. I need to get some cleaning done around the house, but i'm so sore in the a.m. I feel better by noon, but than i'm so exhausted i could drop. For the last 4 days i have refused to allow myself the afternoon nap in hopes i would sleep but i still can't. The late afternoon is filled with my daughter and by time she is in bed i'm back to being sore and tight again. I need to go back to work, but am having a hard time finding an office job....i was a nurse for 13 years so i'm hoping that not being on my feet all day i can still manage to have a job. I don't know how i can handle a job, i can't even manage to go to the store by myself.
    Well i just needed to vent. I'm going to take my daughter to school this morning and than i'm coming back home. The hell with the world i'm sleeping all day today!
  2. LedaMoon

LedaMoon New Member

Another night of only 4 hours of sleep. My body is so tight this morning, i feel like i have been hit by a mack truck. I've been off work for almost 2 weeks and i'm going nuts. I hate sitting at home with nothing to do. I thought i could catch up on some reading, but i can't concentrate. I need to get some cleaning done around the house, but i'm so sore in the a.m. I feel better by noon, but than i'm so exhausted i could drop. For the last 4 days i have refused to allow myself the afternoon nap in hopes i would sleep but i still can't. The late afternoon is filled with my daughter and by time she is in bed i'm back to being sore and tight again. I need to go back to work, but am having a hard time finding an office job....i was a nurse for 13 years so i'm hoping that not being on my feet all day i can still manage to have a job. I don't know how i can handle a job, i can't even manage to go to the store by myself.
    Well i just needed to vent. I'm going to take my daughter to school this morning and than i'm coming back home. The hell with the world i'm sleeping all day today!
  3. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I'm another person who dosen't sleep more than four hours at a time. I get up early, have my Morning, and then I go back to bed for a few hours, and then get up and have my Evening. I usually snooze in front of the TV tho, lol, I miss a lot of show's that way.

I learned to just go with what my body wants, I sometimes do sleep all day, usually after I've had a Stressful experience, I sleep and I don't feel Guilty anymore like I use to. My Family and Friends just don't understand, but have gotten use to my Clock and don't bug me anymore.

I have the combo fo FMS/MPS and that gives me Fatigue, usually by the afternnon. Some fun huh? Not! ;o)

Hope you get some good ZZZZZZ's today and Sweet Dreams.
    kredca4
  4. eeyore

eeyore New Member

I DIDN'T FALL SLEEP UNTIL AFTER 1AM AND MY DAUGHTERS ALARM WHEN OFF A 5:30, AND STILL AWAKE BUT SO PHYSICALLY TIRED. I DON'T KNOW HOW OUR BODIES CAN BE SOOOOOO TIRED AND YET I CAN'T SLEEP WHEN I SHOULD.I STILL HAVE THE GUILT OF SLEEPING DURING THE DAY WHEN I SHOULD BE GETTING THING ACCOMPLISHED WHICH DOESN'T SEEM TO BE VERY MUCH LATELY.I HOPE TONIGHT IS A BETTER NIGHT!!!!!
  5. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

This dd stinks. I have been the same way, I was taking neurontin and that knocked me out, I am thinking of going back on it. My neck and upper back have been so painful and I hurt in the morning the worst. As I get going the pain is better but then I am exhausted all day! Another thing I am considering is taking sonata, its a great sleeping pill and you feel refreshed when you wake up in the morning. I took it for a short time and once your body gets the hang of the medicine and sleep you can quit taking it. I hear you loud and clear, exhaution is no fun, especially like you have children. I don't know how I would do it, watching my little grandkids is exhausting enough for me!
    BonnieQ
  6. meandyou

meandyou New Member

Hi,
    I have experienced sleepimg problems more when my period is due to come . It is related to PMS ? I really want to know if anybody else has experienced this too? I am very tired right now and yes listen to your bodys and take your naps . I am wondering if our men members experience the sleepimg problems too or is it just us women. Please let me know . Happy sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!

meandyou,
    theresa
  7. kadywill

kadywill New Member

after I've been up for 5 or 6 nights...I do mean UP, too! I do not even lie down and close my eyes at times and then my body says, ENOUGH!!! Then I sleep continuously for at least 24 hours....This, in spite of the meds I take, has been my pattern for years. Try being a good nurse with this.....although I've gotta pat myself on the back for one accomplishment....I just won the nurse excellence award for this year for our entire health care system....(they must've felt sorry for me!!) lol This perfectionism is probably what's killing me now....gotta learn to pace myself better.