I just want to thank everyone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onlythestrong, May 2, 2006.

1. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

I have had fibro for 20 years and although people say they understand what your going through they don't and then I found this message board and now I feel as is I have all of these friends who truely understand,God Bless you all and I mean that!
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

onlythestrong:
    I feel the same way. I lurked for a while before I plunged in and it was the best thing I did. I have gotten help with 'cyber-friends' more than the 'earth people'.

nyrofan
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I presume you are new as your name does not ring a bell. Hope you are doing OK at the moment.

Love Anne C
  4. jenni4736

jenni4736 New Member

I agree! I have had this DD for 12 plus years now. When I found this board it was like I was alive again!

It is a great feeling to have support from people who just "get it"! I am sorry you suffer but I am glad you are here!

jenni
  5. intensemom

intensemom New Member

It's my favorite place to be! There so much support and information being given EVERYDAY! I come here for both and always receive both. It's hard to do an "in person" support group because we are mostly sick and tired...it's hard to get there. So we can come to this place from our couch. It is a blessing. I hope we hear a lot from you!

Love and gentle ((HUGS))
    Tracy