I just wish we could share our EMAIL address...(stomping feet)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JolieLuLu, Jun 20, 2006.

1. JolieLuLu

JolieLuLu New Member

I would make life SO much easier for us when we are flaring and need instant support-! My eyes fatigue easily and trying to scroll and read the boards make me even more fatigued. Does anyone know how we can possibly do this?

Tired Huggs!
    Jolie
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I wrote to Pro Health and this is what I was told. You cannot post personal stuff like addresses, but you can post a message to friends. Agree to meet at a certain time in a chat room and there you can exchange the info in question.

Hope it works.
  3. bioman85

bioman85 New Member

What would be even better is a private messaging system, where you could send a private message to any of the members on the board. It's actually uncommon for message boards NOT to have this most basic functionality.

chris
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

I can never get into chat. Don't know why.

Kriket
  5. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

The no e-mails rule is actully for our protection. I have read that people have had problem in the past with people that got their e-mail address from the board. ProHealth has no control over who chooses to join the board.
  6. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Can't get into chat....old computer. It's tired......zzzzzzzz
  7. JolieLuLu

JolieLuLu New Member

8. kjfms

kjfms Member

java settings (I think that is what it is called) my computer is old too.

When you go to chat there is a place to click on if you are having trouble. It will tell you what you need to do.

I updated my Java settings and I have no problems getting into chat. It just takes a long time.

Good luck,

Karen :)