I keep seeing this word......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HeavenlyRN, Feb 15, 2010.

1. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

and wonder what it means.......Pengy. OK, it's probably something really obvious and I'll be very embarrassed, but since you can't see my face........who cares?!! :)
  2. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

I'm assuming it means "penguins"......but why?!!!
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

and you might just win a visit from them, LOL...

Sorry, they're a historical hysterical hangover from some thread, I can't remember how/why it got started but the subject pops up (in?) every so often.

I think they stick around because it's nice for us to have something to blame for our problems, LOL...

and better than having gremlins.

I think.

4. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

.......AND, they're better dressed!

5. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Does it mean "like a pen"?

6. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I looked up this word in the "Urban Dictionary" and it has three definitions. You get the added extra bonus of each definition used in a sentence. :>)

1. A penguin, usually a baby, which is very cute.
    Awww, isn't that pengy so cute!

2. A pet name for someone very near and dear to you.
    Referring to the Pon & Zi comic where pon asks zi to be his penguin because they stay
    together for life.
    "I love you Pengy." or "No thanks, I've already found my pengy."

3. A term used to describe very potent Marijuana.
    "That's some pengy weed"

Hmmmm, HRN, I think you have been thinking number three. Probably a flashback, LOL!!

7. victoria

victoria New Member

No actually she was right, we talk about pengys (penguins) on certain threads...

as HeavenlyRN said, they're better than gremlins - they're definitely cuter, AND better dressed, so at least they're not too embarrassing when they're messing around and causing trouble...

but some might be using medical MJ and seeing more than there are?