I knew it Anna is free from cancer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlayne, Jul 25, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

I knew I would be able to come here some day and tell you the miracles that your prayers have made, I just didn't know that it would be so soon! I just got the word that Anna's cancer is COMPLETLY GONE!

Praise be to our holy God whom answers the prayers of his faithful!!!!

They are still going to do the next two rounds of chemo "just to be sure", but we all know it was GOD and that God word is the final word!

I have so much to tell you all about my visit with my daughter. I thought that I had tomorrow off, but I have to go in for a couple of hours. At this point two hours seems like 12 hours to my body! I will get back with you on my day off. Love to all, Tam
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I am just beginning my day, it will be a difficult one for me. BUT, I will bask in the glory of Anna, the success, the wonderful blessing for your daughter tlayne.
    Heavenly Father, I thank you for the good news about Anna. We know you can work miracles. As I have moments today that are hard, I can shut my eyes and try to picture Anna. I ask that you now provide the ability to face the remaining chemo and make her totally whole and well again.
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

What is going on with you? I tried to find you on the board for prayer request, but I couldn't find one. How can I pray for you? Please respond, I am concerned for you. May God hold you in his arms and bring you healing. Love, Tam
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Thank you sweetie, I so appreciate your reply. I am ok. Problems are my elderly parents/severed relations and two deaths this past week of elderly family out of town.
    Long story, but where God takes away he puts something in it's place. I have an evil mother and a father and sister who were willing to not contact me in 13 years because she said so. What kind of people? Animals have better parents.
    But God gave me kind, loving children whom I hear from every day. And two blessed grandchildren.
    I have thought of Anna, knowing what the ravages of chemo leave behind, but many cancers are being cured now. Anna has had to endure much, but the news was excellent so let's give praise on her behalf.
  5. tlayne

tlayne Member

Please do not forget about that fact, that you are a very loving and caring christian woman. You are also part of this family and you are loved VERY MUCH! I have you in my prayers. Love & Hugs, Tam
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

this just is wonderful news! Thank God!!

Love....Mari
  7. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

it's Great news.I will give a prayer of thanks.Linda
  8. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Dear Tam,

That's wonderful news !!! I am so happy. :) Thank you so much for sharing the good news. I will continue to pray that little Anna remains cancer free and has a complete recovery. Love and Hugs

Kitty