I knew it

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Misfit101, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

I knew Id pay the price for all my outdoor fun. I felt so awesome and had energy to boot! Now I can barely walk and my whole body feels like Ive been in a fight and they kept beating me after I went down. I know my sweetie wants to say "I told you so" but-bless him- he doesnt. And you know what? I dont even care that I feel so bad right now! Im not kicking myself for overdoing. I just had too much fun and needed that outside time. Ill just lie here with cold packs on some places and heat/massage on others. It was worth it to feel human for awhile. Im looking forward to the next time I can do it. Hope it comes. :) Rebecca
  2. spacee

spacee Member

Glad you had a great time! I love your moniker, btw.

3. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

Thank you. I could give lessons on being a misfit lol
  4. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

I wondered how you could do all that.Understand what your saying though some days you just go for it and pay later.Rest and recover.
  5. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

That little remark about not regretting it? I take it back. I regret it big time. I dont kno why I dont learn. I knew better, I really did. Im really angry w myself right now. To add insult to injury, my DH used his lunch time to bring me a bougainvilla. Said hell plant it for me tonite when he gets home. Id been going on and on about them after reading posts by some who have them. He thought itd cheer me up and I made a big deal over his thoughtfulness but Im still mad at myself. Then he tells me he took an extra long lunch to do all the errands I wouldve done. Ah well I know better. Wont make that mistake again.