i know alot of us here are having a rough time this past week

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Mar 25, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

here is to better week for us all...i've been hurting like you wouldn't beleive...i know rosemarie has posted and fight and julhan...and many more...i can't remember everyone so please do not take it personally...

but i wanted to extend a positive thought for us all....we will have better days....

hugs to us all and be kind to ourselves

jodie
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

...what a great idea and very nice thing to do! :)

I am sending my good thoughts right to you and everyone here.

Thanks,

Karen
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you understand...

i just we think this past week has been very rough for most everyone so i want us all to have a better week...i know right now i'll take a better day..

good night to everyone

jodie
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

bumping for everyone
  5. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

You are right on the mark. This has been a super-tough week. I have not even posted about it.

- Three days, terrible flare.
    - Thought I paid the phone bill, I did not. Received late notice.
    - Completely forgot to feed my son lunch. Fortunately, he reminded me.
    - Horrible experience on a different message board (not prohealth). I'm in the process of unsubscribing, but it zapped my energy and positive mood for today.

I'm just so glad to be 'home' right now :).
  6. libra55

libra55 New Member

Boy did you hit the nail on the head! Was it a full moon or something?

The weather here was rotten - cold and damp. My joints creaked, my muscles ached, and I had two asthma attacks. Every thing that could go wrong went wrong this past week - broken cell phones, car trouble, scheduling problems, found out I have to go for a liver ultrasound, kids out of control and moody, husband same way, bills all due at the same time, just overwhelming.

Thanks for your hugs sweety, here's one back at you.

(((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Take care of yourself

Michelle
  7. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Maybe. I think we all more or less had tough weeks one way or another. Let's hope this coming week changes things for us all.

Love Anne C
  8. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

... then two really really bad days.

The good day was good because I was able to watch some TV and play the recorder for a while.
  9. jane32

jane32 New Member

last week was rough. I will be happy to see April come around:)
  10. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

Ugh! So sad. I came down with the head cold/chest cold my son came down with. We were still planning to go to my Mom's for a mini-vacation all the way up to yesterday.

I figured I could take care of my son the same there as here, but now I think he needs breathing treatments, which means picking up a script tomorrow.

Today, I feel terrible, and I think I'm too sick to travel. Plus I don't want to haul the Nebulizer downstate with me.

Now to break it to my son :(. We won't be able to have a trip opportunity like this again till summer as this is my son's spring break :(.
  11. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

The change of seasons often does this. I had a week of migraines. The weather today and for the rest of the week is lovely, sunny and warm. I hope it's like that where you are too!

Kathy.
  12. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I know I sure needed to that boost.Glad we can be there for each other.

Sheila
  13. tandy

tandy New Member

What a sweetheart you are~

Observant too!!
    It has been a rough week,... month~
    Lets hope April brings us better,less pain days :)
    looks like alot of us could use a break!

Hugs
    Tandy
  14. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

it is just a reminder for us all to be good to our selves...

i am struggling right now myself...but it has to get better..

i have child support attorney appt. in the morning tomarrow...anxiety that's just me.. and the rain here has been getting tome...
    my son came back home in a gumpy mood from his father's he didn't want to talk to me...so i said fine...