I know its not prayer nite,but

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Mar 28, 2007.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

could you please offer up prayers for my Grandson Michael once again.
    he goes back to court tomorrow and we need the court to give him a work permit to drive to and from work,he works the 11-7 shift and I can"t keep this pace up of having to pick him up everymorning,
    he needs his job and he really likes it.
    so please remenber MICHAEL IN YOUR PRAYERS.
    hugs and blessings sixtyslady
  2. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hi sixtyslady,
    I'll keep Michael in my prayers tonight. I know that he really needs to be able to drive to work. It would take so much off you.

Love
    Nancy
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

I will pray for Michael tonight.

Love, Pepper
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks for all the prayers, it looks as if he"ll be able to get a work permit,
    the state didn"t fill out the correct form so we have to go back again.
    but his Attorney is working on getting him a permit.

thanks again, blessings sixtyslady
  5. 143alan

143alan New Member

That's wonderful! I pray that Michael is seeing how God works in his life and that he is there for him. This could be such a faith building time for him. He has witnessed the power of prayer twice now and has seen the touch of God. Boy that can just send chills down my spine. Isn't it so exciting to see God at work!!!

I will continue to pray that Michael will do well. Take care and hopefully you can get some more rest soon. I know it has taken a toll on you dealing with everything.
    Take Care
    Love
    Nancy
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

for all the prayers,
    it is working,Michael brought up a church in his small town,called cross roads.and I told him I had heard good things about it.he said he had heard good things also.
    God is working in different ways in MIke,s life.
    and you know maybe in Grandmas too.

blessings and hugs sixtyslady
  7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I haven't posted a lot this week being so sick but I have read quite a bit and have prayed. I am so glad Michael got the work permit and seems to be making some positive strides forward. That is great news and just another of many testimonies to God's faithfulness when we seek Him out.

Thanks for sharing and thanks for your prayers for my mom and I. She is still in the hospital but doing better. I am some better tonight so I am thankful for that.

Love,
    Nancy