I know this sounds strange but have any of you...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lanie, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Lanie

Lanie New Member

had problems with your nail polish bubbling? It happens to me occasionally, and I swear it is something going wacky in my body. I used the same nail polishes as usual and occasionally it just seems to bubble up on me with these teeny little bumps all over my nails.

Anyone have this problem or know what the cause is? I am very interested in finding out.
    THanks,
    Lanie
  2. Lanie

Lanie New Member

had problems with your nail polish bubbling? It happens to me occasionally, and I swear it is something going wacky in my body. I used the same nail polishes as usual and occasionally it just seems to bubble up on me with these teeny little bumps all over my nails.

Anyone have this problem or know what the cause is? I am very interested in finding out.
    THanks,
    Lanie
  3. Magnolia

Magnolia New Member

Lanie,

This isn't because it's your nails which are being painted.

If time has caused the polish to thicken any at all, it will bubble on the nail sometimes.

If you put a second coat on before the first coat has cured, it will bubble sometimes.

If you stroke over where you have already painted several times in one application, it will bubble sometimes.

Are any of these possibly what causes the problem?

Sincerely,
    Magnolia
  4. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

Sorry can't help you out on this one..I don't have hardly any nails, I'm still a biter..But what Magnolia said is true..
    Take Care..........Donna
  5. Lanie

Lanie New Member

Thanks...I guess it is possible they weren't dry enough. This happens occasionally and I do my nails the same every time although, I must say I prefer getting them done than doing them myself. Yesterday was just a horrible day all around and I found myself doing my nails over about 5 times because I kept knocking them.

Oh well, I guess maybe it is my crazy imagination. Wouldn't be the 1st time.
    Lanie