I LOST 14 POUNDS TOTAL ON CORAL CALCIUM!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jasmine, May 15, 2003.

1. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hello! Just wanted to update my personal experiences with coral calcium. I have been taking Nature's Benefit Coral Calcium Powder every night since January and I lost about a pound a week. Now my weight has stabilized at 138 pounds and I am not losing any more weight. I was hoping to lose an additional ten pounds to get back to my pre-CFS weight again but it looks like I'll actually have to exercise or give up my favorite foods if I want to lose any more weight! LOL!

I did run low on Coral Calcium for a few days so I was taking only a half scoop or a third of a scoop for five days and I noticed I gained two pounds. Then I took a scoop a day for the past two days and I'm back down to 138 again. I guess I can't stop taking the coral calcium now! Anyone else losing weight on the coral calcium?

Speaking of important supplements. I forgot to take my Amni Mag-Malate tablets (Magnesium and malic acid) for two days and I was so constipated and started having scary chest pains. Some supplements I just can't stop taking!

Have A Good Day!

Love, Jasmine

2. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

That is wonderful news about your weight loss. I am going to have my husband try the Coral Calcium (I don't need to lose any weight, I need to gain some).

I can't stop the magnesium either, will get constipated in a couple of days. So I guess I am on this for life too!

Take care lady, and that is very good news you are sharing.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

helped with weight loss. I'll have to look into it. dolsgirl
  5. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

Glad that you are still getting good results.
    You know that even with supplement's you need to keep them going on your regular scheldue, just as I have to with my Meds. So glad that the CC is still working for you, I hope your sucess can be an inspiration to others who are thinking of trying Coral Calcium.

Gald your back Home safely, hope you had a Nice trip.
    Sincerely.
    sharon
  6. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Shirl,
    Coral Calcium is a wonderful supplement to try and I'll bet your husband would enjoy it. Now you should try it too!

Sharon,
    Yes, I had a great time in California but so difficult to come back home.

Love, Jasmine