I lost my night guard for my mouth

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Beadlady, May 7, 2012.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Possibly it went down the garbage disposal. I've worn one for at least 20 years and I think that was the 2nd one I had done by a dentist.

I know there are kinds you can buy yourself, but my teeth and jaw are so screwed up, I don't know..................

Any experiences with using a kind from the drug store?

***Crap I DId NOT need this to happen ***

2. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I did find it, but now it has 3 cracks in it--Husband said its time to get a new one. It has has a piece broke off from each end for a couple of years and now there is a crack in the center of it.

So at least I sort of have something to wear for a little while.

I have an appt on Monday to see my dentist.
  3. goneee

goneee New Member

Glad you found it. At least with the 3 cracks it will do until you can get another made. I have had several made and they are not cheap. Didn't miss place them, but I had set it on the night stand 3 times and my wonderful loveable dog took it off and chewed in into pieces. You would have thought I would have learned after the first go around, but no.The last time I had the dentist make me another one, he asked it I wanted him to make one for the dog too.
  4. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

The amount of stuff I have replaced because of my parrots is unreal. Cell phones, library books, cords to everything, headphones - you name it. I have to keep my supplements in a locked box in the cupboard, with a child proof lock. One day I had put them on their playstand to vacuum, and the biggest one comes walking out of the bathroom with my denture case, chewed to shreds. Luckily, my denture was in my mouth!

Bead, I'm so glad you found it! Hope the dentist can fix you right up again!

Soft hugs,

5. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Thanks all for your support and stories.