I love chocolate :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JewelRA, Dec 7, 2009.

1. JewelRA

JewelRA New Member

I know it is different for everyone, what we can tolerate and how we react to things.

But can I just say that I really, really thank God for chocolate! :)

I was recently trying to give up ALL sugar and caffeine since reading alot about adrenal fatigue. I know it is probably best to do so.

But my depression has been really bad lately, and gotten worse with the season (SAD on top of "regular" depression). I was talking to my wonderful aunt who is also my best friend, last night. I was in a real funk. She asked me, "Have you had any chocolate lately?" I said no, and explained why I was trying to give it up. She said that her "prescription" was that I get off the phone and immediately go have a cup of hot chocolate. I did, and boy did I feel better.

Chocolate has a way of really perking me up and taking the edge off terribly depressed days. I trully thank God for it. :)

OK, just wanted to post something positive for a change.
  2. Gingareeree

Gingareeree New Member

I love chocolate too. I've heard that it is indeed a mood elevator. It releases pheramones (sp?)similar to ones released during sex...no wonder it makes us feel good!!~~~Jeanne
  3. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

I LOVE CHOCOLATE TOO!! Ain't it wonderful?

:) Fay
  4. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

The Special Dark Chocolate has more varieties now too.
    They have almonds in their bars and also have the Special Dark Chocolate syrup for ice cream or whatever you choose to put this on. Yummy
    I Love Chocolate too !!!!