I LOVE THIS BOARD!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 2BPainfree, Nov 24, 2002.

1. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

Sorry, I just had to say it!!!!

I am enjoying myself SO much here. I am not a support group type person, but I feel like I am home here! Even though I have only been on a week,
    1) I have learned SO much
    2) I feel "safe" to talk
    3) The support is INCREDIBLE!!!
    4) The conversations are awesome
    5) There is a constant WEALTH of knowledge flowing.
    6) I am SO happy to relate to so many people, I feel validated and understood for the first time in a long time!
    7) I LOVE the fact that there are typo's and errors in the posts and everyone understands!
    8) That I can come here with questions and someone always answers!
    9) I feel better knowing I'm not alone!
    10) I actually feel like I am "socializing" something I NEVER do anymore!

Thank you to everyone in this "family!"

Love to all!
    (No I'm not on drugs, hee-hee, just wanted to share!!)

Susan
  2. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

Sorry, I just had to say it!!!!

I am enjoying myself SO much here. I am not a support group type person, but I feel like I am home here! Even though I have only been on a week,
    1) I have learned SO much
    2) I feel "safe" to talk
    3) The support is INCREDIBLE!!!
    4) The conversations are awesome
    5) There is a constant WEALTH of knowledge flowing.
    6) I am SO happy to relate to so many people, I feel validated and understood for the first time in a long time!
    7) I LOVE the fact that there are typo's and errors in the posts and everyone understands!
    8) That I can come here with questions and someone always answers!
    9) I feel better knowing I'm not alone!
    10) I actually feel like I am "socializing" something I NEVER do anymore!

Thank you to everyone in this "family!"

Love to all!
    (No I'm not on drugs, hee-hee, just wanted to share!!)

Susan
  3. PMangels

PMangels New Member

The feelings are mutual. We can call this our extended family. Actually some of us probably get more support here than we would from our very own families. That's why this place is such a joy to come to.

Love
    Arlene
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

And I'd add #11: I love it that there are so many people from all over the world! I love communicating with so many people of varied backgrounds & cultures, and the knowledge that we all have something in common & can share our experiences, our trials, failures, hopes, fears and successes, etc. with each other!

Hugs, Pam
  5. northwoodssue

northwoodssue New Member

Susan: I'm new to this board too, just less than a week and I find I'm hooked on it - at least 1-2 hours per day. I agree with all the #'s 1 thru 10. I too am definitely not a support group type of person. Went to our only one here and everyone just whined about how horrible they felt, no one had anything positive to say, andthey all looked pouty faced and bored. I know there are lots of good ones out there, but we only have the one and it's a bust!!!!! So never went back. at least here we can say what we think, get excellent advice / Sometimes I feel like my doc's don't even listen when I talk about my symptoms. Heck, sometimes I don't like to listen to myself and I'm trying real hard not to gripe about my aches and pains too. But when you hurt all the time your nerves get a little edgey!
    Oh well, I really love this board too, what a life saver!!
    northwoods sue
    [This Message was Edited on 11/25/2002]