I`M NEW TO THE BOARD

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jannie, May 17, 2003.

1. Jannie

Jannie New Member

But i have been visiting regularly ever since i found the site,problem is i can`t remember when that was.However the main thing is that it helps alot just to know that there are other people that have all the different symtoms and actual problems [not that i wish these on anybody],that i have,just to read these messages on the board gives me something and someone to identify with.Because it can be a lonely aaand confusing DD when you do not know or understand that all these problems stem from the same illness,this message board has helped me alot,so thanks to you all YOU ARE A BIG HELP. John from Scotland
  2. Lau

Lau New Member

I know exactly what you mean about finding some comfort from knowing there are others who can relate and understand what you are going through.

I am fairly new here too, and am so grateful to have the support of everyone here.

Wishing you the best,

Laurie
  3. celina

celina New Member

I've been cruising this site for a month now and you will find a real mass of knowledge and experience here. Glad to meet you.
    celina
  4. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

Glad to have you here. You will find a vast amount of info here and if you don't see a topic you are looking for go to the top of the page and type in your topic for a search of past posts. Also, a great place to check out is the library here. Again, welcome! love, Rebel
  5. athome

athome New Member

I'M PRETTY NEW HERE TOO, AND I HOPE YOU FIND THIS AS UPLIFTING, INFORMATIVE, AND CARING A PLACE AS I HAVE.

GOOD LUCH, GOOD DAYS, GOOD REST TO YOU. NANALYS
  6. Lox

Lox New Member

Hiya John

Welcome to the board, I too "lurked" around here for quite a while before joining. Am extremely thankful for all the information and ideas that spring up here. I have learnt so much, it's wonderful, plus it keeps me smiling knowing that I am not alone.

Cheers

Lauren :)
  7. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

Welcome to the board. I too, am fairly new here - couple of months or so. This board is the best thing that has happened to me since my fms symptoms came full blown in Nov. of last year. I was totally lost until I stumbled on this site one day.

You will find everyone so helpful & kind that you will be drawn back day after day & you will learn sooooo much.

Anyhoo, just wanted to say hi & glad to meet ya!

Take care........Kathi
  8. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Hi all,
    I have been coming here about 6 months now and I am amazed to see how many new people continue to arrive here with CFIDS/ME & FM. I am sorry each of you suffer from these horrible diseases and the frusteration that comes with it. I welcome each of you and hope you find encouragement and knowledge to make your life better. There are a lot of really kind and helpful people here which makes it a rewarding experience to continue to come here I think. I especially like the access to the latest research and helpful treatment ideas but the sense of understanding among members can't be beat. We all walk in similar shoes and know all too well what others cannot fathom. This comradeship gives us strength to continue the fight to win against this medical blight we share. May we all have better days ahead. Blessing upon you. CLD
  9. CATLADY912

CATLADY912 New Member

I have been here for almost 6 months now and have learned allot. we are glad you found us and you will learn allot of stuff here. When i first joined I didn't know how I suvived without this board. You will make some friends here who are really good at answering any questions you have.

Again, John, Welcome to the board.

Also some of us have downloaded yahoo messenger so that we could talk to one another outside of this board. If you have the yahoo and want to go on with us there is a post here about it where just about everyone gave their yahoo i.d. AGAIN WELCOME JANICE