I"m praising God,please pray for me

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Jun 2, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I just sat down at my keyboard and played I"ve got a mansion. this is the first time in momths that I"ve been able to play without feeling extremly dizzy, I still feel a little bit of a schock in the top of my head but I finished the song,please pray for me that my balance keeps improving, this has been the hardest time in my life.
    I have lived in constant fear for months now about this dizzzness and off balance that I have.
    I know God does not want us to suffer and be sick I go through the day and just say Jesus,s name over all these symtoms that I have.
    Now with my hubby being sick I just try to keep this to myself. but I really need someone to talk to sometimes.
    and I thank God for your understanding and prayers.
    Blessings sixtyslady
  2. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

I hope that this is the first of many good days. It is good to hear of positive news!! I hope your husband is better soon too. Oh happy are the days when we are blessed to be
    in the company of our beloveds.
    {{{{HUGS}}}}}
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Glad you could play again. I am happy when people request hymns as it helps connect my brain/eyes/ hands.
    I remember that you have health problems, and that your husband did also, but I don't recall why you are dizzy. Not sure if it is my age or fog, but my brain doesn't retain things like I would prefer.
    Could you possibly be dizzy from an inner ear thing?? I sure hope you feel better and keep your chin up.
    hugs dear
  4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

How wonderful you were able to play the entire song! God was guiding your fingers today, wasn't he?

I am praying for both you and your husband. I do care.

Gentle Hugs,

Kim
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in prayers for you - is the dizziness from CFS?

Blessings for your husband also. Let us know how you feel- it's good you can talk here. :)

Love, JUdy
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

it means so much to have people respond and understands.
    I had an attack of vertigo last nov, and they never really found out what it was,
    but I suffered with dizzeness and balance for months. had alot of shock feelings in my head,it was avery diffcult time for me and my husband ,I think it was a virus and then the old fibro and cfs kick up so I"ve been battling that.
    also went thru very deep depression, if it would"t have been for the support of all of the great people on this board I don"t know how I would have made it this far.
    So I feel like God lead me to this site.
    went through senscory overload to the point I could"t be around people, and the fatigue was like I had never had before in my life,I really thought that I was dying.
    I had to sit on a chair in the shower because i was to weak to stand up, I"m just started to feel alittle better. its been 6mos and we are only eating fresh food , and taking supplements, still need to add more to my routine but I have to go slow, because my system is over sensitive to just about everything. My kids don"t understand. our church doesn"t care .but through it all my hubby and myself have become closer to God, we pray together for a long healthy
    retirement. We would like to visit nursing homes with our animals next year when my hubby retires. Older people love animals and just need someone to talk to them and show them respect. I love to listen to older ones stories of their lives and how they survived, we can learn so much from them. and I just feel like they deserve so much more than our soceity gives them. any how thats my hubbys and my plans to give back to the world not a big thing but what we would like to do. hugs sixtyslady
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so glad that you could play. You are such an unselfish person. You have been through alot lately and I know that God will strengthen you!

I ask Him to comfort you today and every day.

Love...Mari
  8. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

its Sat evening, and I"m really bushed but just wanted to check in and say thank you all for the prayers, still haven"t got the last report from the Dr on my hubby,
    just want to wish everyone a good and peaceful week end.
    May God Bless all. hugs Sixtyslady
  9. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Sixtyslady,
    You have many prayers coming from me for your dizziness and balance problems. I know of a lot of FMS/CFIDS people who are having balance problems right now and I don't know why.

I had an awfully hard time in April with being ill with pneumonia and GERD problems and complications from erosive esophagitis, so I do understand when times are difficult.

God does answer prayers and I hope he answers yours quickly.

Love & hugs,
    Faye