I"m so stressed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Jun 22, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I'm so stressed right now that I can"t even write about it. Please lets all get together and have one of the best prayer nites every, theres so many in need on this board'

We all know theres power in united prayer,so lets all send our power prayer foward. I don"t know about others but I"m really down right now and need some hope.
    and we'll send a special for Shannon. God Bless her and keep her safe. sixtyslady
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Yes, I'll be there! I'm so sorry that you're feeling down- I'll be sending up special prayers for you.

Love, Judy
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

sorry that you are feeling down.
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I'm praying for you. Please give all the stress you can to God. I Try and give him most of mine but for some reason I still try and hold on to some of it. He handles it so much better than I do. Bless you, De
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I hope your stress will get a lot better soon and that you'll feel better.

Prayers for Shannon also.

Hugs and prayers,
    Faye
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

your support is so very welcome.
    Please pray that we"ll get this thing with the Ins company settle. we just don"t have 12.000 dollars.
    and we thought that we where covered, if the hospital would have informed us that the Ins comp, would not o.k. it because ,they where not in the network, we would have went to another hospital, but they didn"t tell us and we didn"t know until we recieved the 12.000 bill.
    and when I ask the hoaspital if I should get in touch with the Ins comp, they said they had to call the Ins comp. this was the day before my DH ,test.
    I talk with the Ins comp and they said they told the hospital that they would not cover it, and I just can"t understand why we where not informed of this.

I guess they assume everyone has that kind of money.
    we"re praying and asking God to give us wisdom on how to handle this , its just so stressful. I've had headaches since we recieved the bill. Sixtyslady
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so sorry that you all are facing this crisis.

I'm still praying for you dear lady.

Mari