I made it back alive

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hermitlady, Oct 2, 2006.

1. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

Hello friends.....

I had a great time in Vegas. I am totally exhausted, but it was so good to get away and have some fun. I didn't win any big bucks, but my dh kept winning all weekend...he's a blackjack player and I play slots.

We did a lot of walking, which was difficult, but I sat in front of the slot machines when necessary to rest my body!! HA HA!!

Today I'm so sore and tired, but it was worth it. Saw a great show, KA which was a Circ de Soliel show....amazing. It's always good to get together w my sisters, we laughed a lot! Went to the Star Trek Experience w one sister, she is a big fan...took some great pictures. Maybe I'll post one if I can figure out how.

Glad to be home, hope you're all doing well....

xxxooo Hermit
  2. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hey Hermit

So glad you had good time in Vegas! It sounds wonderful! Winning a big jackpot would have been a great way to have fun too, oh well, maybe next time!

I had a pretty good weekend too. Hubby didn't have to work so he got some yard work done and I supervised, lol. We got some things stored away before it gets any colder and the frost arrives.

hugs Redwillow
  3. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

Hi.... I'm good at supervising too! LOL

Where do you live? I'm glad we don't have to do anything to winterproof our home, winter is so mild here we only have to wear sweatshirts to stay warm! I know, spoiled rotton in the winter, but summers are horrible.
  4. maedaze

maedaze New Member

Ohh I am so jealous, Vegas is at the top of mine and my husbands holiday wish list... Glad to hear you had a great time. Pity about not hitting the jackpot, you could have cruised home in a brand new mercedes... Ahhhg the vegas dream
    .... One day I will get there. It just doesn't look like it's going to happen in the next year or so yet.

Where did you stay? They have so many theme hotels there, I don't know which one i would choose, they all seem to have something special.
  5. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hi Hermit

Glad you are back. I live in Ontario Canada.

We have a huge natural pond in our backyard so we had to take in the boat and canoe (they are mostly there for decoration) and the fountain before the water freezes for winter.

Soon the snow will arrive here. I don't really like the long winters but I handle the cold better than I do the heat.

I am putting a photo in my profile so you can see our pond in the backyard.

hugs Redwillow
  6. Glad you had a great time. I love to gamble occasionally, but have never been to Vegas. Is there alot of walking though? That would be my problem. I need a vacation.

Willow Love your POND photo.
  7. ckball

ckball New Member

Hi- so glad you enjoyed your trip. I think the Circ de Soliel would be my first choice to see if I was there.

Glad you back, I too am still recovering from my two week ordeal. Get some rest-Carla