I MADE IT TO GA im ok Let me know if your going to travel I will

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suzetal, Jun 23, 2006.

1. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Hi every one.I just arrived in GA.I flew by myself .Had no problems.

Delta was great offerd me wheel chair helped with my carry on .The flieght was very smooth.

My son picked me up and took me to my daughters.Have not seen her or the girls yet .They will be here at 5:00 pm cant wait have not seen them in 2 yrs.

Well just wanted you to know Im here.Anyone who lives near Lilburn .Maybe we can meet in an emty chat room and set a meeting place .We could have lunch.That would be awsome to meet some of you face to face that I have been posting to.

Well thats it for now.

Take Care
    Sue
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

Glad you had an uneventful trip down! How long are you going to be in town?

I'm not sure how many are interested or locations... not to mention times LOL. I know tomorrow would be difficult as it stands today, at least, as I have to be here to show our house... unless they call back to change it.

Kellyann was interested but I think she's west of Atlanta so a central location might be best... hoping some other interested Georgians chime in here!

I know there are others - there were several who are/were going to the FFC in Atlanta I think who got together, but don't remember who they were/are....

it would be fun!

So here's a bump...
    Victoria

3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Sue:

That sounds like such a nice relaxing trip and you have all the support you need. A chat room would be nice.

I visit my sister in Florida once a year and just got back last month. It was very relaxing, as she does nothing except watch tv. That was OK with me.

I have been toying taking with a summer holiday. I can not think of anything easy and relaxing. I'm wracking my brain, though. The number one thing is: I can relax during the trip, feel little pain during it and make it back still relaxed.

Maybe I am dreaming....

NyroFan
  4. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Hi Sue,

I'm so glad that you had a good flight/trip. I know you must be so excited to be with your family after that long.

I am fairly close, well, my close is probably different; would have to check map. Gee, wouldn't that be nice though?

Anyway, I do hope you enjoy your time with your family and make the best of each and every minute.

Be Safe,

BlueSky555
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

for other people in Georgia.....................

I'll be checking back later!
    Victoria

6. suzetal

suzetal New Member

We went to this huge farmers market.Near the mountain .We have nothing like that market in Rhode Island.

Im here till the 9 of July.Im not going to want to go home LOL.Its nice here in GA .The humididy is not as bad as RI.

Boy I cant spell today or think.The girls have worn me out.Took them to Target and bought them just a few things.Nanas have to do that.

Take care all.

Sue