I made it

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by readalot, Aug 14, 2004.

1. readalot

readalot New Member

Hi,

Praise God! I am finally out of that job. Yesterday was my last day. I haven't felt this good in a long time. I is like a big burden rolled off of my life. I have been doing light projects around the house. Before, I didn't feel like doing anything.

I start my new job on Wednesday. I will be working 3 days a week, to see how I do. Since, I finally have my work grouped together, it will allow me more time to work on things that I have been wanting to do. Today, I dusted off my guitar, and put it in the living room. I am hoping and praying that I can start writing songs again. I had stopped quite awhile ago, due to work pressures, and discouragement. I was going by what others think, and not trusting the Lord.

We are having really hot weather, so I have been holed up in my home, keeping cool.

May God bless you all, and keep you each day.

readalot
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Praise The Lord !! It is so good to hear that you are feeling better since you are away from your old job. I just hope that you don't overdo it.

I sure hope that you get to write some more of those wonderful songs.

I'm continuing to pray for you.

Blessings, Judy

3. readalot

readalot New Member

Hi Judy, Debbie, and Dixie,

Thanks for replying to my post. It feels good not to go to work tomorrow. I had my guitar out, but I have a lot of work to do to get good at it.

I had been working on my webpage, and finally got it finished. It has many of my songs and poems on it, and some other things. Now to use it for the glory of God. This is the first time I created one, it looks good, even though I say so myself.

Thanks for praying for me. I am taking it easy. I have to pace myself, to get anything done. At least I am getting things done.

I hope and pray that you have a nice week, and I thank the Lord for you all, and this board.

readalot