I may be way behind has anyone tried Maxglm or some kind of glutathione?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Aug 19, 2009.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

Not sure if i spelled any of it right, I know it is a pyramid scheme not interested in that. Just wanted to know if anyone had tried this product and has it helped them?
  2. debilyn

debilyn New Member

I am interested to see what the responses here will be.

My very healthy sister sells it. It is expensive. She keeps pushing it on me, and I keep resisting because of the way it's marketed primarily as well as the price.

I suppose if I knew it worked, it would be worth the money.

3. hensue

hensue New Member

Do you know of any of the people she sells it to? Has it helped them? She should give you some to try. If it worked we would all be on it.
    Marketing tool

Let me know
  4. debilyn

debilyn New Member

Hi hensue,

No, I don't know anyone personally who she has sold it to. When I've asked for references, she refers me to the website. And, of course, all the testimonials there sing the praises of the product.

My sister told me of one woman who was bed ridden with FM for several years. Then after taking MaxGL for a week she was up and around and back to "normal." It was a story from the product website. My sister has been into these pyramid-get-rich-quick things forever; in the end, she never gets rich. She just moves on to the next thing.

Don't get me wrong, I love her to death. I just don't trust her judgment in situations such as this where she's had no personal experience and can't give me anymore info than referring me to the website testimonials.

I asked her to give me some of the product, that I'd try it, and if it works I'd sing its praises all over the place, get her more customers, and also buy from her. She said she can't do that.

I asked, "what if I buy a month's worth and it didn't work?" She said that if it didn't work in a month it would be because I haven't taken it long enough. So, I'm skeptical.

I think I read a comment once on this board from Richvk about MaxGL. He said basically, if I can paraphrase from memory, that it's a good product but probably won't work for us because of the methylation block.

[This Message was Edited on 08/20/2009]