I May Not Be Here Much Today--Surgery Update

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My doc is redoing one of my eyelids, and while this is minor surgery done under a local anesthesia, I may be tired when I get home.

I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Love, Mikie

Update: All went well but the local has worn off and I am in considerable pain. There was some cauterizing and sutures, so the pain is sharp and burning. I've taken two extra strength Excedrin tablets and am icing the incision. I'm going to rest now. Thanks, everyone, for your good wishes.

Love, Mikie
  2. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

Hope everything goes well for you and it turns out ok this time. Keep you on my Prayer list.
    Sincerely
    sharon
  3. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Hope all goes well! "See you" when you get back!

Annette2
  4. KayL

KayL New Member

I hope it goes well today. Take care of you!

Karen
  5. NutsInAlabama

NutsInAlabama New Member

Good luck and tc.
    Get you some well needed rest

Love Deb

6. Lendi

Lendi New Member

Have a safe surgery and a very speedy recovery. Take care of yourself.
  7. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Hope all goes well for you today!!

Hugs,
    Pam
  8. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

Take good care of yourself!
  9. klarry

klarry New Member

I'm fairly new here, but wanted to add my good wishes. I've had six eye surgeries, and realize that it isn't as easy as it sounds. Hope you feel better.
  10. dd

dd New Member

Glad to read that everything went well. I hope that you are feeling better soon. Warm wishes going your way.

(((HUGS)))

Debbie
  11. shazz

shazz New Member

Take it easy for as long as you need to.
    We don't seem to recover from things as quickly as we once did, and I am NOT talking about our age either.
    If you have anything stronger than Excederin, I would suggest using it, and maybe even a little extra klonipin would help you sleep through the worst.

Hugs,

Shazz
  12. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I hope your doing okay and get back on your feet soon. Just wanted you to know you were in my thoughts.
    Take care,
    Joannie
  13. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

good girl for resting...,hope you are feeling better...btw, happy birthday. ice ice ice...
    love to you
    alice
  14. lassiecass

lassiecass New Member

Hi Mikie,
    Sorry to hear you had a redo but happy it is over. Hope the pain abates soon.
    Soft Hugs,
    Sandy (Cass)
  15. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I slept a good long while and it is not hurting me now. I will get a good night's sleep and be fine tomorrow.

I appreciate all your good wishes.

Love, Mikie
  16. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

I am glad to hear your feeling better. Listen to your body, rest and don't over do it! We'll see you when you get back.
    Ciao 4 Now
    Sandy
  17. lmn

lmn New Member

Hope you feel better soon.
    lmn