I miss bear hugs, I miss my husband

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I really miss my husband being able to hold me tightly.He is a big guy and when he wraps his arms around me it feels so good.But now it just hurts too much.Today my daughter started to gently scratch my back and I had to make her stop.It just hurt too much.And the thing is I don't realize how much I am hurting til I am touched.I am sure many of us feel this way.

I am also missing my husband.He is at the firestation today and tonight.He will turn 49 Tuesday and I am sad.The reason why is that for 18 years we have struggled so much.And for the first time in my life I feel good about things and my life.I feel I have wasted so many years.Bipolar steals your life that way and FM is trying to do the same thing.I will be turning 40 this year.Time is going by too fast.I find myself crying when my husband leaves.I just want time to stand still for once and let me enjoy the people I love.

Boy, I feel lonely tonight.
    Sheila
  2. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

Just sending you hugs.
    You can spend time thinking of ways to spoil or surprise your husband. It fun and it helps the time go by faster. Come up with one or two ideas and try to make them happen. I like to write love notes and slip them in his clean pant pockets or fold it up and put it under the deodorant lid. Just some things I do when I miss my hubby when hes at work.

M
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

seek therapy...
  4. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

WEVE TALKED BEFORE ABOUT BIPOLAR AND I LISTENED TO YOUR ADVICE. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT TOUCH. A LIGHT TOUGH SUCH AS HUSBAND RUBBING ARM IRRITATES ME SO MUCH.

I ALSO CANT ENJOY MY CHILDREN OR LIFE DUE TO STRESSES THEY PUT ON ME. I LOVE THEM MORE THAN LIFE BUT THEYRE KILLING ME WITH THE CHAOS.

IM SO CRABBY VERY UNLIKE MY OLD SELF.

JUST A HUG FROM ME TO YOU.