I miss my little chihuahua

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by faithinlove, Oct 27, 2009.

1. faithinlove

faithinlove New Member

This has been one of the worst weeks for me. Someone got my little three pound seven year old chihuahua. He was my constant companion and loved me no matter how I looked or long I felt bad. At times it really seemed he was all I had. Most of my family do not understand my illness and he always accepted me no matter what and was always glad to see me. Anyway, I just really need prayer and someday I hope I can find another dog that will be as great of companion as my Rowdy. :( I cannot stop crying. I want this hurt to go away in my heart.
    Love to all of you,
  2. faithinlove

faithinlove New Member

Thanks so much for caring about the loss of my best friend really. Your caring ways will keep you in my thoughts and in my prayers. I hope this little note finds you feeling well and God bless you for responding.
    lots of love to you,
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

to hear your Rowdy is gone. I lost my Chester two years ago. Someone
    on the board referred me to the Rainbow Bridge. If you go here, you
    can read it.

Always makes me tear up, but it also makes me feel better.

4. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

faith im so sorry that you lost you little doggy what happened to it?
    I will pray for you i pray for every one here every day & night.
    Im here for you any time welcome to my fibro family.
    Take care.
    May god bless you & yours.
  5. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

so sorry to hear about your loss.....pets are so special and the love they give cannot be replaced......I will keep you in my prayers
  6. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

I hurt for you.

I had a Chihuahua for 12 yrs. (Rascal). I lost him about 10 yrs. ago due to his severe seizures. I still miss him, even after all this time.

Your Rowdy was so special. I pray your pain will heal over time and you'll be able to love another pet. They are so very special.

God Bless.

7. wendysj

wendysj New Member

Hi Faithinlove,

I'm am so sorry to hear about Rowdy... I cannot imagine what it is like for you. You need to grieve for a while, that's only natural. I will keep you and Rowdy in my thoughts.

ps Your next dog will love you too... I'm sure of it!
  8. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

I'm so sorry Rowdy is gone. I totally understand your emptiness right now.
    I'm praying you will fill your emptiness with a dog looking for a companion as you.
    So very many need homes.

I find comfort in having my pets, have always had no less than 5 dogs. They are such a joy and a huge part of my family. I pray you find comfort to soon have another and possibly more. Thinking of you Faith

9. SLG8

SLG8 New Member

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. I had my chihuahua for almost 19 years. This past June 15, I had to put her to sleep because she suffered so. It was by far the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. Our little ones are different than most dogs, as they curl up next to you and you feel that love connection. I am torn between wanting a new dog and still hurting over my nicki. She saved my life many times when I felt there was nothing left to live for, thanks to her I changed my circumstances and moved on. I still miss her body as she use to lay with her back to mine. I wish I could say it gets easier with time. The Rainbow Bridge made me feel somewhat better as I needed to believe somehow I would be with her again. You will go on and one day we both will let another one into our life.