I miss y'all, update on how and what I've been doing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Seeseaisme, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

Hey everbody! Hope you're having a joyful day today. Please do one thing for yourself today.

I miss "chatting" with my friends here and I hope everyone is alright. I know we all have pain and fatigue,and I just wanted to share how I'm dealing with mine.

I updated my profile which I think explains almost everything. I've gone back to work full-time after having to take a medical leave in August. I have worked the closest thing to my 40 hr wk, this wk, since May of this year. I made it to 39 hrs this week. Yeahhhh! Money, money, money (lol).

My husband jokes with me and says my co-workers are getting rich taking bets on whether or not I'll call off, and which day. I don't take offense to it, I just laugh with him. My dh tries to understand me, but we all know how that goes. He does support me, emotionally, physically, and financially. I always say my money's home ooops, I mean my honey's home (haahahahaha). See paybacks for smarty remarks can be fun.

Anywho, I'm okay today and hope all my dear friends get through today ok too. I love y'all and miss you. I drop in on the chat line a couple of times a week at night, so hope to talk to you there.

Gotta go, don't want to be late for work.

Lots of luv,
    Charlotte
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Right back @ ya...Hope your having a joyful day and a low-pain day!!

So glad you were able to go back to work.

Just take care of yourself and try not to overdo it!!

(((Hugs)))
    Bluerose
  3. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

It's kinda rough getting there, but I enjoy it once I get started into my day. I really like socializing. My job is a one-on-one deal and I do like the people I meet. Thanks for the well wishes
  4. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

Butzie,

It is great to be able to work. Sometimes I do push myself hard. I guess it's because my father pushed us to work as kids. There were 5 of us and my dad had a large farm. Some folks don't understand what manual labor is about. In my opinion the work I do in retail is a picnic compared to farm work. I do love my job and hope I can continue.

I think my father taught me endurance. Sometimes I thought I would never live through the day when I was a child working hard, but I did. So I push, and push a little harder, it hasn't killed me. Yes endurance is a good thing, but I guess fibro can smack that down too sometimes.

I just have the attitude that I will not go down without a fight (lol). Have a great day, butzie and thanks for you reply.
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

that you've managed back to work. Money, I used to love earning and spending. lol.

Hope you stay well.

love
    Rosie
  6. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

bump please
  7. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

its good to hear that you feel well enough to go back to work. I really miss working. It does help to get out of the house and socialize. Just take care not to overdo things though.

hugs,
    brit
  8. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello charolet:

What kind of work do you do, without me being nosey. If you dont' say, it is A-OK with me.

Hugs,
    NryoFan