I miss you guys

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlayne, Sep 6, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

Don't have much time, but I wanted to stop in and tell you all that I am moving (yes, with the hubby incase you were wondering lol), and I will not be here for a while. Love ya all and God bless you! I will be back as soon as I can. Love, Tam
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Come back as soon as you can! You have a special place with all of us.

Take it easy with moving! I hope it's a good move.

Will be thinking about you, and keeping you in prayer.

Love, and blessings,

Misty
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

God speed... we want to hear all about it when you get settled. Prayers that you hold up during packing and moving and re settling. I am hoping you have some help. Don't lift heavy stuff... oh my, I can hear myself sounding like a mother hen clucking away. God bless you and your husband in this move.
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Tam,

We will be praying for you all

May God Bless you

We sure will miss you too

hugs
    kgangel
  5. tlayne

tlayne Member

You guys are so sweet! Asatrump, I like it when you sound like my mother! I missed you all so much! I just got the phone and the internet hooked up today. I got on here after work thinking that I would have to go thru all the trouble of getting my old e-mail address on here...and it just came right up!

I did really well with the moving! I limped around a little bit and was stiff and sore......but nothing like I should have been! I knew it was because you guys were praying for me!

I am going to try to get our prayer list updated in time for prayer night, please say a prayer for me as I have seen that there has been a lot of activity here since I have been gone!

It is good to be back! Love ya, Tam